The strength of sin is the law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2016
We do not agree.

Romans 6:2
How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
If any Believer tries to do what the scripture says do in their own will-power, strength, and ability, the sin nature that was made dormant (not eliminated) when you where born-again, will be activated (the works of the flesh will manifest - Gal. 5:19-21). The Law says do - Grace says done.

The proof that the sin nature was not eliminated is we continue to die and get sick!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
If any Believer tries to do what the scripture says do in their own will-power, strength, and ability, the sin nature that was made dormant (not eliminated) when you where born-again, will be activated (the works of the flesh will manifest - Gal. 5:19-21). The Law says do - Grace says done.

The proof that the sin nature was not eliminated is we continue to die and get sick!
No, true born again believers in Christ no longer have a "sin nature," we have a "spiritual nature."

Nature means to be "born that way" - I am what my DNA is.

All BORN in ADAM will die.

All BORN in Christ will live.

Our bodies will die or be changed in a twinkling of an eye because our bodies are seeds that are to be sown in the Earth - just as Christ's body.

Our bodies will be REDEEMED when we are resurrected because our bodies are NOT under the curse of the law anymore, IN CHRIST - we have been given eternal life.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
This is not truth because you just lied - showing you do have a sin nature!
No, the old sinful nature is gone. I'm dealing with my flesh now which is NOT my nature. My true nature is in my spirit - it's been born again with a spiritual nature.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The flesh can be denied but, ONLY if we walk by the Spirit of God.

Jun 15, 2020
No, true born again believers in Christ no longer have a "sin nature," we have a "spiritual nature."

Nature means to be "born that way" - I am what my DNA is.

All BORN in ADAM will die.

All BORN in Christ will live.

Our bodies will die or be changed in a twinkling of an eye because our bodies are seeds that are to be sown in the Earth - just as Christ's body.

Our bodies will be REDEEMED when we are resurrected because our bodies are NOT under the curse of the law anymore, IN CHRIST - we have been given eternal life.
I don't walk by the works of the flesh. I walk by the fruit of the spirit.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Bible study question? If the Believer is frustrating grace by their Faith being misplace; by not placing and maintaining their Faith exclusively in Christ and Him Crucified - will grace continue to much more abound over sin in the life of a Believer?
Grace requires sacrifice. It doesn't apply when there is no sacrifice.