The Thorn in my side.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The Lord always gives us a thorn in our side, and it is never a thorn we are proud of. It is so that we can remember our place and so that we don't take on a task we are not ready for.

Jacob was told that he wrestled with God and overcame. And he was smote in his leg, a permanent limp to buffet him. In the same way Paul also had this thorn.

I am glad the Lord has a thorn for me. It is in infirmity where we realize our strength which is in Christ. We are not saved by works, but by faith that results in the works of the Spirit. Anyone who says they are perfect after the flesh is not telling the truth. Yet, the Lord has pity enough to use an imperfect person to do a perfect will.

I can only do his will by faith, as it was written: THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH!! May Jesus bless you and keep you.

Apr 6, 2011
Never really been a big fan of him. I dont agree with the use of leather those poor cows :O

Jul 24, 2010
But the leather was the skin of annoying teens and college students that we weren't supposed to care about anyways lol

Jul 24, 2010
Not real teens, I mean horror movie teens. They're like real teens only worse and you can't wait to see them die lol

Apr 6, 2011
I dunno I dont like it when the cute emo ones die like the guy from Jennifers body I felt a tiny pang of emotion at his brutal death.