The train on the broken path

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2013
I'm on a train heading for a broken bridge
There's no slowing down
It's all in the moment and the time is now
Empty carriages full of silence and cold
The echo of my cries
None understand what I'm going through
I'm all in it alone
and the trains heading for the broken bridge
What am I to do, my God, my God?
There's only one way to go
and that's forward further and further
Destroying my mind as I get closer and closer
Do I take the risk and jump?
What may await me below if I do?
For I've reached the crossroads in my life
and the time to choose lies before me
If I follow through with the train
It leads me to the broken bridge where hell awaits
When the train leaves the tracks and falls - WildWolfOfTheBlackForest

Written by me regarding my current situation.

Attachments

G

I know exactly where you are in life WhiteWolfOfTheBlackForest because I'm there too.
This is in good timing because I know now what my solution is and I'm passing it on to you
now.

Spend time in God's presence. Talk to your Savior as you would a friend, read scriptures, avoid evil. Just like the twelve Apostles spent quality time everyday with their Messiah, and so many of us know what happened to them after HE left them. They had a new attitude, character, etc and went on to spread the Gospel wherever the Holy Spirit led them.

G

wow amen that was beautiful praise god