The True Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prophecyman

The True Church of Yeshua ha' Mashiach are those that keep his commandments, for the Master said: If you love me keep my commandments, in the NIV it reads...If you love me, you will obey what I command.

Every man that hears these sayings of mine and doeth them, is like a wise man that built his house on a rock... The words of the Master is the building blocks of the true faith, and that rock is Christ Jesus.

The True Church will adhere to the Apostles teaching, and will listen to those that Yeshua has sent. The True Church is in strict obedience to our Lord and Master, they hear his voice and a stranger they will not hear.

The True Church is born of the water and Spirit, and the Children are manifest through the laguage spoken through the Spirit.

The True Church loves all men and women who may have a different skin color or language, there is no room for prejudice of any sort in the Kingdom of Yeshua.

The True Church will honour the Lord with their substance, and will support missionarys, yea they wil plant Churches in homes and gather the elect in the streets and in the byways, they will seek out that which is lost and preach and teach the true Apostolic message.l

May 18, 2011
The True Church of Yeshua ha' Mashiach are those that keep his commandments, for the Master said: If you love me keep my commandments, in the NIV it reads...If you love me, you will obey what I command.

Every man that hears these sayings of mine and doeth them, is like a wise man that built his house on a rock... The words of the Master is the building blocks of the true faith, and that rock is Christ Jesus.

The True Church will adhere to the Apostles teaching, and will listen to those that Yeshua has sent. The True Church is in strict obedience to our Lord and Master, they hear his voice and a stranger they will not hear.

The True Church is born of the water and Spirit, and the Children are manifest through the laguage spoken through the Spirit.

The True Church loves all men and women who may have a different skin color or language, there is no room for prejudice of any sort in the Kingdom of Yeshua.

The True Church will honour the Lord with their substance, and will support missionarys, yea they wil plant Churches in homes and gather the elect in the streets and in the byways, they will seek out that which is lost and preach and teach the true Apostolic message.l
Amen brother, preach on!!!

P

prophecyman

Avinu, I know that there is an underground Church in Jerusalem, I know that there is small churches throughout Judea, many of you are persecuted and harshly intreated, some have lost employment through their witness of Mashiach. But take courage for it is written in the Prophets that all (True) Israel will be saved... And no man shall say to another "Know YHVH" for all shall know me from the least to the greatest, and the whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of YHVH.

Yes the Kingdom shall be restored to Israel, and all Nations shall come before YHVH on Tabernacles bearing gifts, for in that day a fountain of YHVH shall flow from the throne, waters that will heal the land and make it like the garden of Eden. The thousand years of glory shall be understood and the prophets will yet speak!

Not all Israel is Israel, but the Children shall be known and those of the darkness shall be exposed for their unlawful deeds. Then said YHVH... Behold I create all things new, and the former things shall be no more, neither come to mind, I create a new Heaven and new Earth wherein my people shall be with me, for sense the begining I have prepared these things, for I am El-Olam, there is no difference between past and future, they are alike to me says YHVH.

His hand is on you, continue on...

E

enochson

Wrong the true church is Christ no matter what a man believes.

May 18, 2011
[QUOTE
Avinu, I know that there is an underground Church in Jerusalem, I know that there is small churches throughout Judea, many of you are persecuted and harshly intreated, some have lost employment through their witness of Mashiach. But take courage for it is written in the Prophets that all (True) Israel will be saved... And no man shall say to another "Know YHVH" for all shall know me from the least to the greatest, and the whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of YHVH.

Yes the Kingdom shall be restored to Israel, and all Nations shall come before YHVH on Tabernacles bearing gifts, for in that day a fountain of YHVH shall flow from the throne, waters that will heal the land and make it like the garden of Eden. The thousand years of glory shall be understood and the prophets will yet speak!

Not all Israel is Israel, but the Children shall be known and those of the darkness shall be exposed for their unlawful deeds. Then said YHVH... Behold I create all things new, and the former things shall be no more, neither come to mind, I create a new Heaven and new Earth wherein my people shall be with me, for sense the begining I have prepared these things, for I am El-Olam, there is no difference between past and future, they are alike to me says YHVH.

His hand is on you, continue on...
][/QUOTE]

Bless you my friend, that is one of the most encouraging things anyone has ever said to me. YHVH bless you achi.

P

prophecyman

Wrong the true church is Christ no matter what a man believes.
Is not Messhiac the head of the Church and the Church is the body? Did he not command us to be holy for he is Holy?

What we believe will identify us as to whom we belong, for the Children hear his voice and obeys it. If you can not hear the prophets and Apostles of our Lord, to obey his commands, then you can not claim to abide in his love.

A

amazed

Christ is not the church, we as believers are, He is the Head of it.

P

prophecyman

Have you not read that we are members of one another, a spiritual house built up unto the Lord? The Church makes up the body and Christ is the head of the body, the true Church is one in Christ, and we must strive for the unity of the faith to be complete in him. The true Church walks in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit flows through them.

You must be born of the water and Spirit, and to be saved you must do as he commanded, its the only way to prove that you love him.

C

CanadaNZ

Amen! God teaches us that to claim to have faith without works(following Jesus' commands) is a lie, "Faith without works is DEAD"

C

CanadaNZ

Have you not read that we are members of one another, a spiritual house built up unto the Lord? The Church makes up the body and Christ is the head of the body, the true Church is one in Christ, and we must strive for the unity of the faith to be complete in him. The true Church walks in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit flows through them.

You must be born of the water and Spirit, and to be saved you must do as he commanded, its the only way to prove that you love him.
You are both correct. The church is the bride of Christ, and once we are in Heaven there will be a marriage feast and we will become on with Him. Jesus is the chief cornerstone, but the church is made up of all who believe and repent (confess, turn away from sin and follow Him).

Feb 11, 2012

Well said, and to add a bit, the true church is the small remnant of followers of Christ, who have actually gone through repentance and faith proven by deeds. 2 Cor 7-10-11, they have gone through a crisis of conviction.

Repent or perish!

Luke 13:3 I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Jesus and His followers spoke boldly, and had but one purpose, and that was to call the sick and lost to repent, stop sinning, which meant going through a crisis of conviction, followed by godly sorrow, that would result in a heart made pure, and cleansed from all vile sins that would lead to death. 2 Corinthians 7-10-11 explains this process well, from the godly sorrow, to the clearing, to the proving you are cleared and pure.

You can't deny the strong message and warnings that are hidden in a watered down liberal message coming from the church system, coming from the book of Genesis through the book of Revelation, it’s all about calling the lost and sick out of their sins through repentance and faith proven by deeds.

Not once while I was going to church did anyone including the pastors, warn me to repent or perish, it was always the Jesus loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life, which kept me coming back for more, giving my time, talents and treasure to the system, while I was still defiled and double minded in my heart. Jas 4:8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, double-minded ones.
As I reach out in defense of the gospel according to godliness, I can clearly see the huge difference between the Billy Graham receive Jesus message, against the John the Baptist message, Luk 3:7 Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Luk 3:8 Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
Luk 3:9 And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

Scripture is very clear, on what must be done to inherit eternal life, and just receive, believe and trust won't do it!

The safe message in the pulpits and ministries today, is Jesus loves you in your sins, has a great plan for you, just accept, believe, confess and trust in the provision He made through His death, no questions asked, all is done, try not to sin, but in reality you won't be able too, since you were born a sinner, or inherited the nature from Adam.

Here is a challenging scenario, say you went into a biker bar on a Saturday evening, where there were many large, drunk bikers, having a good time, and you entered the bar, and yelled out to them, Jesus loves you and had a wonderful plan for your life! Now you may get a few mad at you for disrupting their revelry, or some may even accept what you are saying, and gladly receive a gospel, or a tract with the sinners prayer on it, then maybe even some will listen to your saved in sin message, and feel comfortable with you, but whatever happens, in the end, you may just be asked to leave and don't come back!

Now scenario number two, you go into the same bar, and now yell out to them to repent or perish! Stop sinning against God, seek His mercy, and hope he relents,Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Jehovah, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

I believe if you get out of that bar in one piece, or uninjured, then you did well, but either way, this is the hard sayings of Jesus, that most will ignore,, especially those in the church, they will sugar coat it, make it acceptable, and in no way offend anyone,, especially a bar filled with bikers and drunks!

But this is the true gospel, that has been lost in translation, sugar coated to fit into the liberal, wanton society we live in, where God loves you In your sins and disobedience, winks at sin, because He loves the sinner but hates the sin, and will never condemn or forsake a backslidden vile sinner who professes Christ, and attends church every weekend. Isaiah had something to say about that:

Isa 1:16 Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 learn to do good; seek judgment, reprove the oppressor. Judge the orphan, plead for the widow

I feel the sting and loneliness of preaching this message today, not many will accept it, the truth is long gone, and turned into a suggestion and not a command,, man has tainted the word of God making it of no effect, denying its power, and making a mockery of why Jesus had to die on the cross, making Him a replacement for their sins and bad behavior, because they have little courage to seek the truth, that is unpopular and long forgotten!

They have exchanged the truth for a lie! Romans 1-25. I believe whenever God gives us the opportunity to share truth, we should never sugar coat the message in any way, I see this being done everywhere I go, as they say the love of God will lead them to salvation, but how will they know if they don't hear?

Its easier and safer to say receive and trust, than repent or perish I am afraid, but those who stand boldly will be hated for this message, Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. and may not lose their head as John the Baptist did, but will surely not be the life of the party, popular and well-liked by those in the system today, far from it, they will be mocked, called rude names, condemned as a demon, called unloving and judgmental, and as legalistic as the Pharisees. But all’s we are doing is following the commands of Jesus, calling sinners to repent, seek His mercy, because our obedience has been fulfilled, 2Co 10:6 and having readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.