The true GOSPEL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

That we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. That we need to repent and turn from our sins and back to God. that Jesus Christ died for the remission of sins upon the Cross and established the NEW covenant. If they believe in their hearts and confess with their mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior who died on the cross for the remission of their sins, then God will send the Holy Spirit to lead and guide the in all things. He will be a friend, a comforter and a teacher. That to KNOW GOD and be able to pray to Him as your Heavenly Father gives you a profound sense of peace and wisdom that the world can not offer.

I would tell them that life as a Christian is not all rosy and that bad things will still happen, but the difference will be in their hearts and how they respond to the situation instead of just reacting out of fear or anger, they can respond out of love.

Often the conversation is started because strangers will ask "why do you do this unexpected kind thing?" or "why do you care?"
Or "why do you smile so much?"

and the simple answers is "because God asks us to love the world as Jesus did." and "because God has given me His joy and peace and love to safeguard my heart, why should I not smile and praise His many blessings?"

the important thing I would say to believers is if you live your life as God asks us to then others will notices that you don't obey the dictates of the world to be selfish, rude or unkind. You don't have to fall into the trap of "rush rush rush" make money money money. You should take time to smile, praise God for your many blessings and get to know the people around you. Say something nice to a stranger, it may be the only kind thing they see or hear that day.

you never know what one act of kindness can do for someone's life. I've heard stories about how one phone call is what kept them from trying to commit suicide. When God tells you to reach out to someone, don't let fear and insecurity stop you. Allow God to work through you to show the world His love.

That is what I would tell people, if they gave me enough time to say it all. :) God bless and keep you.

Attachments