The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - The True History of Chemo &......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2016
The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - The True History of Chemo & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
[video=youtube;KqJAzQe7_0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g[/video]

W

WarriorForChrist

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest - The True History of Chemo & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
[video=youtube;KqJAzQe7_0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g[/video]
I am going through chemo therapy now and can tell you the doctor didn't inform me that chemo causes other cancers. My wife and I have been thinking for a few weeks that I stop doing chemo. This video is very interesting and am calling the clinic in mexico today to find out information about their treatments.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I am going through chemo therapy now and can tell you the doctor didn't inform me that chemo causes other cancers. My wife and I have been thinking for a few weeks that I stop doing chemo. This video is very interesting and am calling the clinic in mexico today to find out information about their treatments.
Chemo, in my opinion (and I am not a doctor, but I am basing this on conversations with a doctor, and from a lot of research I have done ) does more harm then good. I don't want do get into a long post, I could, as there is a lot to this subject, so I am going to keep it relatively short and just hit on some main general points.
If I had cancer and it is encapsulated, I would have it cut out, and radically change my lifestyle. And that is it. I am not doing chemo, nor probably radiation. Maybe radiation, but probably not, but definitely not chemo.
That's just me. I am going with the knowledge I have and with the odds of a complete recovery is. So before someone comes here and tells me they know someone, or that they themselves did chemo, never had it cut out, out, or did did chemo and radiation, and never changed their diet, or whatever combination of standard western medical practices they did, and that they survived, I understand it can be a success. The key here is the odds. Using cold hard statistics of survival rates of different methods and also taking into account quality of life.
This is assuming I haven't come upon a heavy dose of nuclear radiation, in that case, I am probably just doing what I could to prolong my life, as opposed to stopping the cell multiplication all the way down to the cancer stem cell itself. Thankfully, most of us are not in the category of nuclear radiation exposure.
That's all I would do; have it cut out, and change my diet, lifestyle, radically, and do some natural (but potent) remedies; that''s it. Again, that is if it is still encapsulated.
If the cancer has metastasized the chances of recovery decrease by a fair amount, but there is still hope. But I would still not do chemo, and probably not radiation. I would change my lifestyle, again, dramatically, take some holistic remedies, and pray. And maybe it will work out. At the least, I think this scenario is more humane, and has a better chance of recovery or at least prolonging life in a better way then the standard process'.
Chemo just destroys the immune system, and the healthy surrounding cells. The science of it has improved 10 fold in the last 15/20 years, but it is still something I would never do.
There are currently biotech drugs being tested and even applied in some places that are way more innocuous and maybe way more, probably a lot more effective then chemo/ Look it up on the net, and ask your doctor about that.'
Also, there are places, in the bigger cities in the country, that are doing chemo in such a way where it is laced with a glucose component (to simplify it) in that the cancer cells having something like 10 times more insulin recepters then the regular healthy cells are targeted and the healthy cells are left alone. Maybe check that out too.'
Last, just about any doctor is going to tell yu don't do this, but if it was me, I would be taking a lot of anti oxidants like Vit A, Alpha Liopic acid, Vit E, and protelytic enzymes. But that's just me. I have seen more then a few cancer patients doing chemo take these, and some others, and although there is no way to measure this, it seems it may have helped them.
These supplements help protect the healthy cells and limit the damage the chemo does to them. Doctors say otherwise, but the truth of it is that doctors in med school get about 10 hours of training on diet and supplementation combined in the 4 years of med school. So it is not their fault, but they have nil training and info in this area.

God bless, I hope it works out for you.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Sphere, thank you for posting this video. GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.

God has given us the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.

Lest no one boast.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I didn't do chemo or rads after my cancer. I don't understand the concept of making myself sick as a dog with chemo, in the hopes of (maybe) getting better. And if my cancer ever returns, I won't do chemo or rads then, either. If God takes me, he takes me.

Warrior, from one survivor to another, don't give up. :)

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Hey, LB, you have some surprises in you. I would have never thunk it. God forgive me. Knocking myself on the head 3 times right now...