The truth vs the lies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hermanodaniel

How does one determine truth from a lie? By testing the spirits! How does one test the spirits? By checking if they confess Jesus coming in the flesh!

In 1 John 4 it states
1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Now I am quite sure every one here is acquainted with these verses but examine it carefully. Literally we can easily overlook and say all those that confessed Jesus coming in the flesh would certainly passed this test and all those who don't literally confess Jesus coming in the flesh are rejected such as: Islam, Hinduism, Taoism Buddhism and so forth. Now, catholics and heck even Jehovah Witnesses literally confess Jesus coming in the flesh so they pass the test right? WRONG! What does Jesus coming in the flesh mean other than literally confessing him coming in the flesh? Well Jesus we know is the Word of God and if we acknowledge and understand this in the spirit then when we read anyone who doesn’t confess him coming in the flesh is anti-christ its referring to obscuring his Deity as the Word of God. In other words, those who truly confess him coming in the flesh will glorify him for who he is THE WORD OF GOD. Those who only confess in the literal sense like catholics, jehovah witnesses etc. are obscuring his Deity by their doctrines that do not coincide with the Word of God, hence, a different Gospel and different Jesus who is not the Word of God but an impostor. (2 Corinthians 11) The body of Christ confesses Jesus coming in the flesh by exalting the Word of God above everything! Jesus Christ's supremacy John 1; Colossians 1 & 2; Psalm 138:2

Blessings

P.S BTW I have nothing against Catholics personally or anybody holding onto certain religions but since the Word of God is hidden in my heart I cannot tolerate their beliefs that are contrary to the truth! In Christ and his love I say seek Christ who is THE WORD OF GOD refined 7x!

A

AnandaHya

testing the spirits takes more then if they call upon the name of Jesus. for Jesus told us that there will be those who heal, cast out demons and do miracles IN HIS NAME and will be rejected.

He tells us to judge by their fruits if they be of God or not.

H

hermanodaniel

testing the spirits takes more then if they call upon the name of Jesus. for Jesus told us that there will be those who heal, cast out demons and do miracles IN HIS NAME and will be rejected.

He tells us to judge by their fruits if they be of God or not.
I am referring to religion(s) and their doctrines not to individuals... Blessings

V

VII

two examples of followers of our Lord Jesus Christ who are lying to them self,

1John2:3-4
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1john1:6-7
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Believe + walk in darkness = fake path = hell (evidence in these verses listed)

Believe + walk in light = fellowship + blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin = heaven (only if it is our Fathers will)