The U.S. National Cathedral Rings Its Bells In Celebration Of Homosexual Marriage.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

megaman125

well then in that case it is only illegal to be drunk sometimes, not a blanket illegality as you originally stated. Certain actions in certain locations. which gives us both about 50% correctness
I like how you keep trying to pawn this off on me when YOU were the one with the original blanket statement that it wasn't illegal to be drunk.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I like how you keep trying to pawn this off on me when YOU were the one with the original blanket statement that it wasn't illegal to be drunk.
The strictness of its illegal to be drunk is false. Its not illegal to be drunk. Its illegal to be drunk in certain conditions/situations. Your original statement is not true.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Clearly, you are not aware of the fact that over 1500 species of animals have been found to be homosexual. And that the animal with one of the highest rates of homosexual behaviour is bats?

If homosexuality is unnatural, then how would you perhaps explain this fact? That bats choose to be gay? Boy, that'd certainly put quite a twist on the Batman comics, wouldn't you think?
This is not categorical proper logic bats in the same premise with humans, but if one is to accept your logical conclusion if I am to accept your intelligence and reasoning is equal to bats and other animals of lower powers then they are superior to you so it reinforces your illogic to follow the them in their example. Did anyone ask them why or what they were doing so that you may know their reasoning and the greater life giving benefit in doing so, if so what was their answer, and is it or was it of great wisdom enough for anyone to follow? I DO separate my self from your logic to a higher consciousness and observation of a grave risk consequence!

M

megaman125

The strictness of its illegal to be drunk is false. Its not illegal to be drunk. Its illegal to be drunk in certain conditions/situations. Your original statement is not true.
Wow, how did you still not understand the conversation?

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
and im standing by the fact that you saying its illegal to be drunk is wrong. If you dont like then whatever bro

D

Donkeyfish07

I just don't understand why you can't just leave other people be on focus on your freaking selves. Instead of worrying so much about whether or not other people get married.

Why do you care about living in a perfect place now when you're gonna get it later. My gosh.

High horse. Yes, my horse horse of self pity and despair and victimisation. How ever shall I live with myself.
Seriously, sorry you had your share of troubles. I'm perfectly aware everyone has had their share of troubles, some more than others, and it is not my place to say who has had more or less because that is irrelevant.

But seriously, WHY. DO. YOU. ALL. GIVE. A. CRAP. ABOUT. STUFF. THAT. ISN'T. EVEN. ABOUT. YOU. OR. DOESN'T. DIRECTLY. AFFECT. YOUR. BASIC. HUMAN. RIGHTS. OTHER. THAN. MAKE. YOU. REALLY. SAD. THAT. THE. WORLD. IS. SO. CORRUPT.

The world is already corrupt, but it's getting better. You know why? Because more people are being allowed to be free. I know it's also not my place to tell a bunch of people to shut up on a website that belongs to them. But like I said, I don't care that you guys are religious. It just bothers me that you use your beliefs to justify discrimination and condemnation of other people who aren't you.
You assume too much.....we're actually commanded not to judge people and it's not my place or anyone else on here to condemn you. We believe homosexuality itself is wrong. Your entitled to your opinion if you disagree.....You really don't have a case here other than "These people don't agree with me and I don't like it". Seems to me that you only value freedom of expression and choice when the other party agrees with you