"The Ugly Truth"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Derek

So has anyone else gone to see the new movie out "The Ugly Truth"? My girlfriend thought it looked good from the previews so we went to see it. We were both surprised at how trashy it is. Definately not a family movie if anyone was wondering. It's full of bad language, vulgar humur and sex. I guess from the previews it doesn't look too bad but here is your heads up if you were thinking about seeing it. I give it two christian thumbs, way, way down.

C

chelsers

I figured it would be trashy...

G

Graybeard

did you see the whole movie?

C

christiancollegegirl

Grr! I really wanted to see that movie, but I don't think I will after all.

D

Derek

did you see the whole movie?
Yah I saw the whole movie, the last scene was probably one of the worst....very sexual and graphic. Should of never saw it.

G

Graybeard

Yah I saw the whole movie, the last scene was probably one of the worst....very sexual and graphic. Should of never saw it.
Why I ask is because if you and girlfriend where "surprised at how trashy it is" then why did you not just get up and leave?

D

Derek

Why I ask is because if you and girlfriend where "surprised at how trashy it is" then why did you not just get up and leave?
We should of, and it was on my mind to. We just stayed.....maybe to justify the money we spent on it, hahah ...jk.

I just saw the peviews for G.I. Joe and thought it looked pretty awesome! Anyone have any bad reviews about that one????