The varieties of newsgathering experience!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Flannery

Mar 20, 2023
All I know is that I need to find another news source other than Microsoft Edge Homepage. They are turning into a News of the World/National Enquirer hodgepodgefest of garbled Aliens and SciFi airbrush art posing as information. Hot off the press: random out of context pointillist Astronomy fact? I don't think so.

The problem with Internat news is that it's come to a place in the use of the technology where a reader can reverse target marketing for information, and if interested in a special thread of dialogue find a constant news outlet that follows just one person who leads on that issue, and his immediate followers.

The Seattle Times is still a city daily of course, but even with them I'm starting to think there's no hard news. I'd join in the paranoid lockdown club of people who think "They're spying onus and hiding the truth." (Thanks, Ed Snowdon) but I've lived here for half a century, and I know everyone in the city is on paid internal junket leave/internal endless vacation.

Gotta find out where all this Christian news is hiding at. I don't want to read a cheap self-referential gossip vlog, mind.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All I know is that I need to find another news source other than Microsoft Edge Homepage. They are turning into a News of the World/National Enquirer hodgepodgefest of garbled Aliens and SciFi airbrush art posing as information. Hot off the press: random out of context pointillist Astronomy fact? I don't think so.

The problem with Internat news is that it's come to a place in the use of the technology where a reader can reverse target marketing for information, and if interested in a special thread of dialogue find a constant news outlet that follows just one person who leads on that issue, and his immediate followers.

The Seattle Times is still a city daily of course, but even with them I'm starting to think there's no hard news. I'd join in the paranoid lockdown club of people who think "They're spying onus and hiding the truth." (Thanks, Ed Snowdon) but I've lived here for half a century, and I know everyone in the city is on paid internal junket leave/internal endless vacation.

Gotta find out where all this Christian news is hiding at. I don't want to read a cheap self-referential gossip vlog, mind.
Steve Bannon's war room pandemic, you can go to warroom.org

https://www.revolver.news/

Epoch Times

Newsmax

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
All I know is that I need to find another news source other than Microsoft Edge Homepage.
There are several conservative news sources (not necessarily all Christian). Here are just five.
GATEWAY PUNDIT
INFOWARS
BREITBART NEWS
WND (CHRISTIAN)
ZERO HEDGE

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
RSS feeds which I never figured out spit out garbage but who ever said news was always accurate..dont believe EVERYTHING you read learn to have some discernment and figure out if its true or not. In other words have a brain.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You can always find Christian news...in the Bible

Your church should have a newsletter published every week. The pastor usually writes the letter and their secretaries publish it, and they know all the details of whats going on, church-wise.

If you have news yourself you can always share it at sharing time in church.