The Vision Fulfilled

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 3, 2024
I read a poem called the Vision, and at first glance, I loved it. I love its message of revival, radical devotion to God, and I will not deny the authenticity of its truth; It's a vision, and I feel its fulfillment is bound to happen. But despite my longing for the radical youth, which we all are, God is the creator of visions, both the promiser of and the deliverer Himself. Somehow, had I abandoned the world to be isolated with God, my effectiveness in declaring the Gospel to the West, where I have been called, would be... ineffective. So my tears that cried out, "Lord show me Your will! Tell me what it means to be truly abandoned to You!" did not expect the answer He gave: God does not isolate, He unites. God’s purpose is not separate individuals, divisions, or outcasts, He creates unity, a family, a trinity that engulfs all of creation into itself. Brothers and sisters, we are bound to be consumed, digested, and lavishly rebirthed in God's likeness, His Oneness.

God has told me to write, to sing to toil and to work, but not to idolize my career. He said to go to school, make friends, to get married, and to raise a family, but seek His Love towards these things, not solely from these things. The source is Christ. Our ministries, facilities, organizations, or churches do not bind us to their service or existence, they are made for the service of God, and “Blessed is He who gives and takes away!” To live richly or poor, happily and simply, we are always desperate for worshiping the Lord; Our nature is shifting into the spiritual as if our natural nature is now His Spirit, which is why we ought to shine in the dark places of people's hearts wherever and whenever we are, to declare in the streets of gold or dust, "Christ will transform you into Love! He has promised it!"

Do not be a slave to your flesh, to the world, or the prince of the world, but be a slave for Christ, who seeks to change the world for Christ's sake. Show them our Christ, speak our Christ, wash dishes with and for Christ. Did you not know that you can sleep by Christ, dream like Christ, and walk as Christ? In all things, in every way, and in all places, by all people, Christ, Christ, Christ! Let those who can hear, hear! Let those who have sight, see, and the blind be given sight, and the dead arise; We are the people who powerfully shake the standards, and not as haters but as Lovers for More Christ! More Him that is Love! And that is Life! and Hope! and Light! That makes the young dance with the old, the citizen with the illegal immigrant! That evicts crime from neighborhoods, and not by imprisonment, but by saints loving criminals! -- Home is restored to its heavenly value, that children are priceless and each adult, a purpose-filled-human. How can we destroy the world's evil? By giving the world our Good, Gracious God!

Christ is the pastor on the street that listens before they preach and preaches with both truth and humble spirit. Christ is the member who leaves the sunday service early, remembering they've yet to serve their neighbor who's hurting. How do we change people's lives? By showing that Christ is Eternal Life, and that this Life is in our inside. If God's our true home, and we are abandoned to Him, then our physical homes would turn into these pockets of heaven. Heaven that reigns over hell by being in hell, like how the Holy Spirit is in us. And we'd be eager to invite more people into this physical heaven while welcoming and baptizing the Internal Heaven into them. Is that not church?! Do not worship your religion, worship your God! Oh, how we have forgotten…

Listen, words are enough when only words are needed but too often, we'd rather plant seeds of ignorance, perhaps arrogance, before we choose to allow the God in us to be the God through us. Like how our arguments are "worthy to win" when Jesus won arguments by dying for them, the ones against Him. And He preached hard words, yes, honest words, because encouragement is critical and our souls are in critical condition, but Jesus didn't spit back when spat on. Jesus didn't complain when mocked. Jesus didn't curse when cursed. Jesus said, drenched in His blood, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they're doing." Do we not realize that so many brothers and sisters, humans on this planet, are both an inch away from suicide and salvation, and the solution or damnation to their position is us. We are the cross carriers, bearing the weight of the world by the Grace of God. We easily, willingly take nails to our hands rather than doom our enemies to death. That is why truly, righteousness is not unique, sin is the oddity. Sin and death is bound to return to its original place, which was non-existence and when righteousness was everything. But yes, of course, if you look at the world, you'll become discouraged, but isn’t being like Peter who looked at the waves, and did Jesus not say, "Look at Me and be saved."? What could "Go and make disciples," mean, but 'Go and be Me the way I was the Father for you!"

Therefore, serve coffee with your eyes on God. Change diapers and raise children for God, that is, for God in them. "For God" means “for them,” for us to be One with Him! To be One with God, like how God walked, talked, ate, and drank. He sang and prayed, played with children, and conversed with the elderly. He taught lessons and brought peace to conflictions. He defended the undefended, challenged the systems, because many intentions of powerful people are greatly corrupted. But it's unwise to think only power is in the hands of governments and kingdoms. True Power is in the Hands of God and He allowed us the knowledge of good and evil, meaning power is the hand capable to hit or to hug, to feed or to steal. The tongue, able to curse or to forgive, to lie or to admit. To ignore a problem or to help solve it. Yes, power is in the hand of the person able to do, and not doing good is equally as wrong as doing bad, for God is neither. Thankfully “God has told you, oh man, what is good and what the LORD requires of you: to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.”

Jesus taught us, lived among us, fed and healed us, wept and died for us, because God wanted Jesus and us. That's why God gave us His Son to show Himself, then to restore us and give us Himself, especially by the Holy Spirit and the Church, which makes us One with God… The cross is the promise of sanctification by salvation; purification from the gracious gift that redeems; the greatest proof that God is both Merciful and Just and apart from God we can do nothing. This is why the choice is ours, "to whom will you serve?" or perhaps, “who will you marry?” Because God wants us to choose Him, and will wait until we actually choose freedom which is Him, that is Eternal Life. For me, I will serve the Lord, and as for the Lord, who served us, He will get what He came for, what He payed for, and yes, what He prayed for, and He prayed, "'Father, make them one as We are One [and] make them One with us.'"