The wake up call

  • Thread starter Thread starter empowered
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

empowered

Guest
As I remove the barriers between I and my Father and become crystal clear to you, I am revealing my gifts. A socialite I used to be, one so fond of memories, I made them all the time you see. I and my glasses of wine. I used to run with only the fondest of memory makers, no illegal boring ones allowed. No one whose needs were showing need apply, for that would only kill the buzz. As embaressed as I am to admit this now, I think it needs be spoken. I have not always been the seeker seeking that I am today. However. And its a big however. It's important that I tell you the truth of this vessel.
I was sitting quietly minding my own business when the gifts that I was born with began knocking on my door in strange ways. Nuclear ones I must tell you. Well therefore they got my attention quite quickly and all the fond memory making came to a screeching halt along with every other part of who I used to be. Suddenly I were as a changed man or woman should it matter. I was not after the allegences to these gifts God gave me so early in life, tho I had always used them to steer clear of many things.
Anyway, so here I am before you placing my gifts on the line that He may use them to stir up whatever He will. I am only the vessel pouring whatever is poured into me. And I am thankful for my gifts today, for without them I could have been heading in a very different direction. I recieved a wakeup call, thank God and so there in I owe one to each of you. Alot of dark things are heading this way and maybe your aware or you arn't, like I wasn't. The grand deception is playing out in the halls of a dying world. A play with characters we all know and some love. Likened to a masquerade ball, who is really beneath which mask? For I have seen whats coming and all the parts, peices and players are already here for the great tribulation. It's all being set up now, and hardly behind the scenes, if you listen with your eyes and not your ears.
My point being made is that I awoke by the gifts I was born with, but in case your not wearing any, you can use mine. I offer a look behind the deception thats all. It's a dying world about to hand over to Christ's mellinnial reign. He died for our sins! The works already done. Take His hand please.
empowered*
simply say
Father,
I come before you a lowly sinner. I pray for forgiveness in your son's name. I believe in the work of the cross, come live in my heart and show me the way, in Jesus name amen.