The watered down gospel when it concerns the Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

God bless Israel and the Jewish people for they are the elect of God.

God bless Israel his time line for they are the people of God.

God bless Israel the Apple of Gods Eye.

God bless the Jews for they are the true church.

If you keep puffing up the Jewish people they are never going to realise they are sinners and that they need to repent of their sins, and take Jesus as there saviour.

You do them a great injustice by puffing the Jewish people up. You make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Puff, puff, puff,. They need to realise they are sinners and that they need to repent of their sins, and that they need Jesus as there saviour , and while you are watering down the gospel and puffing them up, they will never come to that conclusion that they are sinners and need Jesus as there saviour.

Why do they need Jesus if they are already the elect of God.

Why do they need to be saved if they are the people of God.

Why do they need to repent for their sins if they are the Apple of Gods Eye.

Why do they need to realise they are sinners if they are the true church

You do them a great injustice by puffing them up and watering down the gospel. You make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Stupid.

Is it fear? Are you fearful of what could happen if you stoped puffing them up and started preaching the gospel to them? Are you worried that what happened to the disciples could happen to you? Are you fearful you might get slept, beaten , scourged in the synagogue, gnashed upon with their teeth, like Jesus and the disciples for preaching the gospel to the Jews.

Every other nation in the world you preach repent of your sins and receive Jesus as you saviour. But to the Jewish people you preach the watering down gospel. It doesn’t seem fear, for they need the gospel too. They need to realise they are sinners and need to repent of their sins and receive Jesus as there saviour so they can come to heaven too. But no it’s a little bit much for them; they might gnashed upon us with their teeth. So best puff them up and give them the watering down gospel, and make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Shame on you Christians who puff them up SHAME. For they deserve to gospel too.

It should go a little bit like this.

Romans 10:19But -, I will PROVOKE you TO jealousy by [them that are] no people, [and] by a foolish nation I will ANGER you.

God wants to yous us Christians to provoke the Jews to jealousy and anger, for God has anointed another people that believe and obey and love him.

But it seems to me that it is the opposite way around. The unbelieving Jews first then us Christians.

If you think we can walk hand in hand with the unbelieving Jews and the believing Christians and both get to the kingdom of heaven you are wrong.

Stop puffing them up and give them a fighting chance to reserve the gospel, like Jesus and the disciples did in the Bible.

R

Ramon

This is very interesting that you should say this. The other day I sent a letter to a Jewish Synagogue and I have not had a reply yet.

I am going to send it to several to see if one will respond. I have a friend also who has gone to Israel with the gospel. I surely don't mind that, although I know the hostility will be 1000 times worse than I have received from this site alone.

It is just amazing, in one day I went from a beloved friend, to an enemy. ONE DAY!!

I mean, a simple change in focus from what I desired to what the Lord desires. BOOM! I am an enemy and a blasphemer and a heretic.

It is just amazing!!

May Jesus bless you.

D

Deadflesh

God bless Israel and the Jewish people for they are the elect of God.

God bless Israel his time line for they are the people of God.

God bless Israel the Apple of Gods Eye.

God bless the Jews for they are the true church.

If you keep puffing up the Jewish people they are never going to realise they are sinners and that they need to repent of their sins, and take Jesus as there saviour.

You do them a great injustice by puffing the Jewish people up. You make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Puff, puff, puff,. They need to realise they are sinners and that they need to repent of their sins, and that they need Jesus as there saviour , and while you are watering down the gospel and puffing them up, they will never come to that conclusion that they are sinners and need Jesus as there saviour.

Why do they need Jesus if they are already the elect of God.

Why do they need to be saved if they are the people of God.

Why do they need to repent for their sins if they are the Apple of Gods Eye.

Why do they need to realise they are sinners if they are the true church

You do them a great injustice by puffing them up and watering down the gospel. You make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Stupid.

Is it fear? Are you fearful of what could happen if you stoped puffing them up and started preaching the gospel to them? Are you worried that what happened to the disciples could happen to you? Are you fearful you might get slept, beaten , scourged in the synagogue, gnashed upon with their teeth, like Jesus and the disciples for preaching the gospel to the Jews.

Every other nation in the world you preach repent of your sins and receive Jesus as you saviour. But to the Jewish people you preach the watering down gospel. It doesn’t seem fear, for they need the gospel too. They need to realise they are sinners and need to repent of their sins and receive Jesus as there saviour so they can come to heaven too. But no it’s a little bit much for them; they might gnashed upon us with their teeth. So best puff them up and give them the watering down gospel, and make them feel good and blest and wright and anointed.

Shame on you Christians who puff them up SHAME. For they deserve to gospel too.

It should go a little bit like this.

Romans 10:19But -, I will PROVOKE you TO jealousy by [them that are] no people, [and] by a foolish nation I will ANGER you.

God wants to yous us Christians to provoke the Jews to jealousy and anger, for God has anointed another people that believe and obey and love him.

But it seems to me that it is the opposite way around. The unbelieving Jews first then us Christians.

If you think we can walk hand in hand with the unbelieving Jews and the believing Christians and both get to the kingdom of heaven you are wrong.

Stop puffing them up and give them a fighting chance to reserve the gospel, like Jesus and the disciples did in the Bible.
Giving up there birthright. Its Jacob and essau all over again.
Jacob i loved Essau i hated, it has NOTHING To do with bloodlines, but the HEART. Is it Chrsitians united for ISRAEL or Christians united for JESUS. WHO has your heart, WHAT has your heart, pleasing men, and gatherign friends, or pleasing the LORD. WOE to you when men speak well of you. There are peopel who are NOT Christians united for Israel, and STILL they are not united for CHRIST. They are just "Christians" united agaisnt Israel. Are we to put our strength to be AGAISNT somthing? or are we to put our stength to be FOR JESUS?

This is very interesting that you should say this. The other day I sent a letter to a Jewish Synagogue and I have not had a reply yet.

I am going to send it to several to see if one will respond. I have a friend also who has gone to Israel with the gospel. I surely don't mind that, although I know the hostility will be 1000 times worse than I have received from this site alone.

It is just amazing, in one day I went from a beloved friend, to an enemy. ONE DAY!!

I mean, a simple change in focus from what I desired to what the Lord desires. BOOM! I am an enemy and a blasphemer and a heretic.

It is just amazing!!

May Jesus bless you.
Rejoice in it Ramon. Praise Jesus for it. Stay begging for humility, and to be kept from all deception, and to be MORE conformed to his image, and THEN expect allot more of that. Its not about you Brother, its about JESUS.

R

Ramon

TheRealTruth, you have heard not to boast against the original branches. As he has grafted int he gentiles, he can graft in those who were once in the branch.

You cannot hold the will of God to your presumption that he has altogether neglected that Israel. It was merely for your sake that they were hardened, but for his sake that they will be restored.

Now, don't go speaking words against Israel, or you might meet the same fate you presume was preset for them.

Aug 18, 2011
TheRealTruth, you have heard not to boast against the original branches. As he has grafted int he gentiles, he can graft in those who were once in the branch.

You cannot hold the will of God to your presumption that he has altogether neglected that Israel. It was merely for your sake that they were hardened, but for his sake that they will be restored.

Now, don't go speaking words against Israel, or you might meet the same fate you presume was preset for them.
If you say the people in Israel today were provoked by God to jealously, then something is wrong. If anything their pride is higher than any people on this earth, for they are so rich they can use 100 dollar bills as napkins and never worry of loss. The people in Israel today is not of Jacob blood line at all. I already made many threads on who the chosen on this earth are as in the line of Jacob, I will no longer explain it. The real Jews are still cursed up to this day.

Aug 18, 2011
If you all want to believe a lie then so be it. The King is returning and all lies will be made uncovered. He shall gather the remnant from the four corners, and the nations shall feel His wrath which they have brought upon themselves.

Last edited:
R

Ramon

If you all want to believe a lie then so be it. The King is returning and all lies will be made uncovered. He shall gather the remnant from the four corners, and the nations shall feel His wrath which they have brought upon themselves.
Don't turn your face against the Jews. That is a way of error if anything.

In that case the Lord could also turn his face against you also.