The Way He Came

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Isn't it amazing how Jesus came to earth in such a humble birth, leaving His mighty throne up above? Isn't it amazing how He came all the way just for you and me? Isn't He amazing?

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: lucida grande">[video=youtube;BotylBg7v6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BotylBg7v6M[/video]

Just to think such royalty would come the way He came
In a dusty little town
Born in such humility upon a bed of hay
Certainly He lay His glory down

Who would think this little child would be the Promised One?
Would the Messiah really come this way?
Certainly this was no birthplace for the Son of God
Isn't it amazing how He came?

Chorus:
Isn't it amazing the way He came?
No crown, no throne, no big parade
There were no fan-fares played, no jubilant display
Isn't it amazing how He came?

I can't believe that I would be the reason why He came
I can't believe He left His mighty throne
He became a pauper so that I could be a king
Denied Himself then He made my heart His home

Repeat Chorus

Israel's strength and consolation
Hope of all the earth Thou art

Repeat Chorus

O

OFM

very nice thanx 4 sharing

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
OFM;bt18 said:
very nice thanx 4 sharing
you are most welcome...God bless you always. ;)

G

Beautiful. It really helps us Christians think of how much our Savior loves us and was willing to leave all His glory for the average life of a human. Thank you. God bless you:)