The Wedding~Dream~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beready

In my dream I was a guest at a wedding. The bride began to walk down the aisle. I noticed that her dress was white, but her dress was altered. It didn't fit her. It was to big for her, and she was stumbling over herself, she could barley walk down the aisle. Before she could make it down the aisle, the bridegroom stood up and said he didn't want to marry her. She began to cry. She turned to those who altered her dress and they began to laugh at her and mock her... I awoke from sleep and began to pray and the holy spirit spoke to me saying,"She didn't seek my approval, she sought the approval of man, and wasn't fit to be my bride."

Seek Jesus. Listen to him. He alone is the way, the truth, and the life.

S

Scottybrandon

Wow! Just Wow...Conviction is heavy but there is truth. Praise God!

A

AnandaHya

that is a very vivid image. i like it thanks for sharing.

T

twyllaluvsme

awesome!! :D

R

Rheod

wow thats amazing