The Weight of Death.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I am sure that in the garden, our Lord Jesus felt the weight of death in his Spirit. I am sure. I am sure he trembled and sweated. I am sure his very soul was shaken. The WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD WAS AGAINST HIM!! And the Lord God turned his face from him. A cup was set before him to drink, and he could not pass it by.

Anyone who takes up their cross and follows Jesus also feels this weight of death. But this weight is lessened by Jesus who makes it light for us to carry, since he has once and for all carried the weight of death and lead it captive. So in this life I will live to the death, for the hope of the resurrection. I really die daily. Those are the perfect words for it. ''I die daily.''

If the cup is put before me, I must drink it, and I cannot pass it by. I cannot drink it unworthily. Neither can I eat of his bread unworthily, as we must all partake of the FULL communion.

But be cautious of the ''communion'' of the hypocrites. They don't want the bread of life, they want leavened bread. They want to try to purify something that is already pure. They don't want the Truth, they want the truth +.... But Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life. So beware of the lazy Christians who are not satisfied in Christ unless they have things along with it. They depend on natural things which waste away.

Put your faith, hope, and trust in Jesus who is life. And there is eternal life to those who believe in him. Be very CAREFUL of the leaven of the false Christians. They will not point you to Jesus Christ, because they don't know him. Neither will they worship him, because they have no faith. Don't walk with them.

It is better to go to a nation, or to a country, or to a city that has never heard the gospel, and preach it there, because lukewarm Christians want the words, but don't want the power. They are full of doctrine labels, that if words don't match their interpretation of what Jesus said, then it is false. But Jesus is the Truth. His words are true. Take them how they are, even if they pierce you. And know this, for his sake, for his name's sake, for righteousness sake. You will be hated. Because they have not hated you, but Jesus Christ who speaks through you by his Holy Spirit. They cannot hate you unless they hated Jesus first. And so the servant is no greater than his master. If they killed him because he testified of them, that their deeds were evil, they will also seek to kill you.

Don't fear them. Hold on to that profession of faith in love and godly character. If they smite you on the one breast offer them the other. If they speak evil of you, bless them and DO NOT curse them. Follow charity with all men, even your enemies. Forgive all men their trespasses and you will be forgiven. Because you will not be judged by what people do to you, but by what you do to other people.

And as our Lord Jesus said. MY YOKE IS EASY AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT!! Be yoked with Jesus Christ, and he will carry your burdens. Don't fear the world, because Jesus Christ has overcome the world.

May Jesus bless you.