The White Feather..

  • Thread starter Thread starter savedNblessed
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

savedNblessed

Guest
Yesterday as I was about to leave the ladies room at work, I glanced in the mirror and noticed something stuck on my black sweater in the back. I got closer and realized it was a feather. It probably poked out of my coat and got stuck on my sweater. I felt little embarrassed and even said to myself I have been walking around with a feather on my back since morning and none of coworkers/friends told me about it? It got me thinking, did they just not see it or even after they saw it, they didn’t wanna tell me about it and embarrass me? Or was it because they didn’t want me to judge them for pointing out a flaw?

How true is this about our walk of faith?! Our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ often try to help us by pointing out “the feather on our back” – SIN that is! How often do we get defensive and rebuke them that they have no right to judge us?! Or are we willing to point out someone else's feather?