the woman,,,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for World Revolution to the world here is the women riding the beast,,she is the woman who will rise to all of her adversaries. It is just a glimps into the twisted method of thinking of the world today,,,
Hope you don't mind.... I copied and pasted that... What planet is that woman from ?

[h=1] Give Matriarchy Ⓐ Chance [/h] Posted 1 day ago on July 1, 2014, 4:17 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: Matriarchy

written by Justine Tunney
I'm a strong supporter of matriarchy. This is because men are violent misbehaving creatures. If you want to have order in your society and maximize quality of life for womyn, you need to find some way to cure man of his brutish tendencies. If you look at history, you will see that only one method has really proven to work. That method is slavery.
The two most popular types of slavery in modern america are are wage slavery and slavery to a wife and children through marriage. If the men in your society aren't married or working jobs, then you will have disorder and chaos. They'll form violent gangs and spend all their time gambling and getting drunk in saloons and brothels.
Women on the other hand don't need to be slaves, since women are naturally more civilized. Under matriarchy, a woman is head of her home and home is the center of the universe. She lives in peace and serenity, spending her time with children, family, and community. She spends her time making her surroundings beautiful and sharing nourishing meals with her loved ones. After all, these are the things that truly matter. They're the very foundation of our existence. Everything else that we do, is meant to support these fundamental things. And only women should have the right to enjoy them to the fullest.
On the other hand… all the horrible soul-crushing things that suck, yet are required to support a woman's happiness—should be the sole responsibility of men. Men should be the ones forced to do all the grueling physical labor. Men should be the ones who are forced to go to war to fight and die. Men should be the ones forced to work awful jobs for evil corporations where they're tormented by cruel uncaring bosses that don't care whether they live or die. Men should have to be the ones who worry about money, bills, and all the other capitalist abominations in our society—which I might add were invented by men! When will they learn?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Hope you don't mind.... I copied and pasted that... What planet is that woman from ?

Give Matriarchy Ⓐ Chance

Posted 1 day ago on July 1, 2014, 4:17 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: Matriarchy

written by Justine Tunney
I'm a strong supporter of matriarchy. This is because men are violent misbehaving creatures. If you want to have order in your society and maximize quality of life for womyn, you need to find some way to cure man of his brutish tendencies. If you look at history, you will see that only one method has really proven to work. That method is slavery.
The two most popular types of slavery in modern america are are wage slavery and slavery to a wife and children through marriage. If the men in your society aren't married or working jobs, then you will have disorder and chaos. They'll form violent gangs and spend all their time gambling and getting drunk in saloons and brothels.
Women on the other hand don't need to be slaves, since women are naturally more civilized. Under matriarchy, a woman is head of her home and home is the center of the universe. She lives in peace and serenity, spending her time with children, family, and community. She spends her time making her surroundings beautiful and sharing nourishing meals with her loved ones. After all, these are the things that truly matter. They're the very foundation of our existence. Everything else that we do, is meant to support these fundamental things. And only women should have the right to enjoy them to the fullest.
On the other hand… all the horrible soul-crushing things that suck, yet are required to support a woman's happiness—should be the sole responsibility of men. Men should be the ones forced to do all the grueling physical labor. Men should be the ones who are forced to go to war to fight and die. Men should be the ones forced to work awful jobs for evil corporations where they're tormented by cruel uncaring bosses that don't care whether they live or die. Men should have to be the ones who worry about money, bills, and all the other capitalist abominations in our society—which I might add were invented by men! When will they learn?

actually she is a man,,her name is "Justin Tunney",,,If you search the "archives in the ows forum" she/he is the screen name "jart",,,the site administrator,,the head of o.w.s.,,,,as if iamsoandso was not(lol),,,

J

J-Kay-2

Now this lady riles me. I knew in the 70's when women's lib was on the
move, there would be a day they would be sorry.
Women .... Notice who is saying the men should be shouldering the mans
job. I am aware of the there of the ladies duties as a wife and mother.
I also know some women have to work to raise their children, or in some
instances help bring in the extra money to keep up with the lifestyle they
have become accustomed to.

I believe and did not keep it a secret... Women play a big role in men
being 'homosexual.' Women wanted EQUAL RIGHTS as the men had,
and now are stuck in jobs they can't quit, if they are blessed enough to
have one. I am talking about the women who went into a mans territory
such as Military Battle, or working in coal mines, or other jobs meant for
men to do.

I think it is great as a wife to help her husband do handiwork when it
comes to remodel. But to see a woman out on construction jobs, I am
sorry but I don't think women belong where men are. Too many marriages
have been destroyed because of the little 'around the corner meeting'
between man and woman. Yes, it happens.

Women are Matriarchs and I think that is what God intended. When my
Mother in law died and my Mom died, the Matriarch syndrome went
with them.

My comment about men becoming homosexual because of women is my
personal opinion. Women made themselves to available as one night
stands and then they wonder why the man doesn't ask them to marry ?
I believe men have been emasculated and the 'homosexuality' between
men just possibly could lay the blame at the feet of easy lays. (women).

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J-Kay-2

actually she is a man,,her name is "Justin Tunney",,,If you search the "archives in the ows forum" she/he is the screen name "jart",,,the site administrator,,the head of o.w.s.,,,,as if iamsoandso was not(lol),,,
I wondered why it sounded like it did and thought possibly it was
a male perspective. Why didn't you say so ?

Okay ... so I have written as if it were a woman who did write the
article... but it has been on my mind for years anyway... so be it...
the Joke is on me .... Okay... I can laugh at myself too....

Last edited by a moderator:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I wondered why it sounded like it did and thought possibly it was
a male perspective. Why didn't you say so ?

Okay ... so I have written as if it were a woman who did write the
article... but it has been on my mind for years anyway... so be it...
the Joke is on me .... Okay... I can laugh at myself too....
yes its odd to see a party/political influence(?) rising up among the world but yes,,(J)ustine/Juntin (A),(R)unnell,(T)unnel is "jart",,a man who has undergone multitudes of surgery to become a woman,,,and also the prime force behind occupy wall-street,,,

J

J-Kay-2

yes its odd to see a party/political influence(?) rising up among the world but yes,,(J)ustine/Juntin (A),(R)unnell,(T)unnel is "jart",,a man who has undergone multitudes of surgery to become a woman,,,and also the prime force behind occupy wall-street,,,
Oh... this is a real transgender ??? Oh my gosh... well that being
the case.... I was posting a 'right now' article wasn't I ? It was written
to a male-female... Wow you would think I was born yesterday... Time
for me to close out... I can hear the roar of laughter now.....
WOW..... Thank you::::: Bowing out gracefully :::::::: Thank You:::::OOPS:kerplunk:::

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Oh... this is a real transgender ??? Oh my gosh... well that being
the case.... I was posting a 'right now' article wasn't I ? It was written
to a male-female... Wow you would think I was born yesterday... Time
for me to close out... I can hear the roar of laughter now.....
WOW..... Thank you::::: Bowing out gracefully :::::::: Thank You:::::OOPS:kerplunk:::

lol,,me too,I was just curious how the others would react,,,lets just sit back and watch,,lol

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
Sounds like a person who wants to do nothing and gain everything, to me. Or is it that Jart is trying ingratiate him/herself into women's movement's, thinking he's all that and more?