The word became flesh!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2010
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The word became flesh! We however, are already flesh. So how can any Christian, have this holier than thou attitude and not have empathy for anyone else, who does not know Christ our Lord? It is said, be in the world but not of it! Some might even lack empathy with fellow Christians (I included). So shouldn't we try to come to understand where a person might be coming from? Not saying we'd have to agree. And Not saying the holier then thou Christian. I'll let the Lord deal with that one (me included). For i know, in my flesh, i may become a bit puffed up in bring the word. But which man of God hasn't?[/FONT]

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The word became flesh! We however, are already flesh. So how can any Christian, have this holier than thou attitude and not have empathy for anyone else, who does not know Christ our Lord? It is said, be in the world but not of it! Some might even lack empathy with fellow Christians (I included). So shouldn't we try to come to understand where a person might be coming from? Not saying we'd have to agree. And Not saying the holier then thou Christian. I'll let the Lord deal with that one (me included). For i know, in my flesh, i may become a bit puffed up in bring the word. But which man of God hasn't?
Maybe further evidence of our sinfulness and His sinlessness? Not that that should be any excuse by any means.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well the flesh is the only thing keeping us on this earth. And the flesh may have sin and may desire things but it isn't who we are inside.When I Have fleshly sins or desires the devil loves to make me feel bad about it, then i remember that who I am inside is NOT what the devil wants me to believe. We must all understand this, the lie of who we are based on our sins or flaws is easily believed by so many people. But i have seen who i am in christ, and a year ago if you told me i was going to be this person god has revealed to me i would laughed because that was someone or something one could only wish and dream of. We really never really know who we are deep inside until we have a connection made with the heart of the father.