The world is going to be the way the world is going to be

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

Good example of an old fashioned "Fire and Brimstone Sermon":

[video=youtube;ZkTCKtKq1P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTCKtKq1P4[/video]

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Just because one becomes a Christian doesn't mean they cease to be human. Speak out when confronted with injustice, help those who can't help themselves, stand firm in the faith not compromising with evil and lies.

A

Angel371

according to John 12/48 he who rejects Me and does not recieve My words has that which judges him, and the words which I (christ) have spoken will judge him in the last days and the bible says judgment begins at the house of God with us because christ will judge us with his words which cannot lie

Feb 9, 2010
I do not want to be negative but it will be the way the world will go and there is no stopping it.

Although there are many Christians that do good and make a difference,which we should never stop trying,there are too many hypocrites today and from here on out it will get worse,that Christianity will slip more and more in making a difference in the world.

Christianity is the standard of the world in morals and love,and the more they appear hypocritical the more the world will slip in morals and love,and the more people will not accept Christianity.

The Bible says that the time will come that people will not want to hear the truth of the Bible but will want to hear it according to their own lusts,how they want to hear it.

Eventually Christianity will not have an impact on the world,which the Bible says when they scatter the power of the holy people all things are finished.

There are too many hypocrites that a lot of people are turning from Christianity and leaving Christianity,and the world is getting more and more selfish and arrogant,that eventually the truth will be cast aside where nobody wants to hear it.

A

atwhatcost

I do not want to be negative but it will be the way the world will go and there is no stopping it.

Although there are many Christians that do good and make a difference,which we should never stop trying,there are too many hypocrites today and from here on out it will get worse,that Christianity will slip more and more in making a difference in the world.

Christianity is the standard of the world in morals and love,and the more they appear hypocritical the more the world will slip in morals and love,and the more people will not accept Christianity.

The Bible says that the time will come that people will not want to hear the truth of the Bible but will want to hear it according to their own lusts,how they want to hear it.

Eventually Christianity will not have an impact on the world,which the Bible says when they scatter the power of the holy people all things are finished.

There are too many hypocrites that a lot of people are turning from Christianity and leaving Christianity,and the world is getting more and more selfish and arrogant,that eventually the truth will be cast aside where nobody wants to hear it.
Your god loses? I prefer the Biblical God. He wins! (Ain't no stopping us now. Except we know what they didn't know. He's something, not "nothing.")

Stop thinking we're on the losing side. :D