The World Want Him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2012

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I dont like obama, but then again we haven't had a decent president in forever

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
He is a man i will vote for

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
Obama Surrogate Bill Richardson: The International Community Wants Obama Re-Elected - YouTube

Why is it the World Wants him? Chinese and Japanese people learned to speak English from his speeches, They build statues of him all over the world, Teacher teach kids to sing song to him, Hennery Kissinger said he was primed to create the one world order.
He ask what part of the bible should we govern by.
Who is this man??
I don't think a man will ever be able to be the antichrist figure. It will be an outsider. By outsider, I mean it will be a person/thing/man "clone", that will appear to come from somewhere else ( another planet/another dimension ). The world will never unite under the rule of a man. If he starts performing miracles and stuff like that, it would not be enough to trick the people into worshiping him. It would, in my opinion, cause people to turn to Christ in overwhelming numbers, because they would see that Christians were right all along. If it was a staged "alien" invasion or perhaps an invasion from inter-dimensional beings who take the bible and pervert it, and say they were the angels and the God of the bible, and "primitive" man just did not understand them, then I think something like that would be the only way the world would unite under the rule of a "supreme" figurehead. After reading Bookend's interpretation of the harlot though, I am not so sure the anti-christ is even meant for us, but I have not seen a good interpretation of the other view, so I can't really form an opinion one way or another just yet. Both ideas are interesting though, and looking forward to a lot more studies of revelation.

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
I may have got your implication all wrong. I reread your post. It seemed to me that you were implying that obama might be the anti-christ with all the statues and whatever and the world loving him. Forgive me if I jumped to conclusions

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
LOL obama, if you think about it ya it would seem that way but so many people hate him because he sucks at being president, I can see him being the antichrist i don't know why but I just don't trust him :/

Jul 29, 2012
Angel .. You said a lot here – The book of Revelation tells us a number so great will come back to the lord from every nation kindred and tongue that John could not count them. Also I don’t believe you are too far off with your Alien invasion concept. IF you will read Daniel 11:36:39 I believe this is talking about the FALSE PROPHET – He will not honor the GOD of his Fathers – Is this Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ?? I think so but he will honor a foreign god in verse 39 – If you look this up in Hebrew -- a foreign – Strong’s -- 5236 [e] it can be defined as ALIEN

Word Origin
from the same as neker
Definition
that which is foreign, foreignness
NASB Translation
aliens* (2), foreign (16), foreigner* (6), foreigners* (10), strange (1).

So maybe the False Prophet will lead or control a ALIEN RACE which is FALLEN ANGELS. Along with their help will make the world worship the ANTI-CHRIST.

Jul 29, 2012
Blain if you will look on who are you voting for post I believe you will see where Obama is the first Jewish, First Muslim, First Gay President. The world loves Obama. Christian don't they can see right through him