Then the wrath/vials/ last plagues are poured out.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

Then the wrath/vials/ last plagues are poured out.

Tribulation 1260 days/ last trumpet/ rapture/ rewards/white robes/marriage supper of the lamb/, meanwhile the wrath/vials/ last plagues/ is poured out upon the wicked.

The sixth vial the wicked gather together to the battle of that great day of God Almighty Armageddon.

Then we in Rv 19 return from the marriage supper of the lamb and rule and reign with Christ for the 1000 years.

Rv19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

There we are standing on the sea of glass after getting the victory over the beast and over his mark. Then the wrath/vials/ last plagues are poured out upon the wicked.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

The point of this post is, I have got these verses showing the wrath/vials/ last plagues are poured out after the rapture take place after we have the victory over the beast and his mark.

What do you have?

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
If you read the last bowl of wrath it will show you that Gods people are still on earth. Look.

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Notice that the 7th bowl has: voices and thunders and lightnings and a great earthquake. and hail

this is a clue.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Rev 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Notice in the 7th trumpet that we have the same thing in verse 19. so they are connected. but we also notice that there is an order in how events happen.

1st
Wrath comes. then dead judged and then reward for saints.

Notice also that in verse 19 the temple of God is open and we see the ark of his testimony.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
Rev 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
Rev 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

here again this time of the temple opening puts forth the beginning of the wrath of God which the bowls represent.

remember that the 7th trumpet puts the wrath before the rewarding of the saints.

Revelation actually teaches that the wrath of God comes before the saints are rewarded. your mistake is making every verse you used in order in which they are written. this however ignores the method of ciastic structure and prophetic interpretation.

notice the scripture you gave.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

who is this beast?

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice that this lamb like beast makes the world worship the first beast which has a number and a mark.

what are the saints doing when this beast has power?

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

they have patience and Faith through this time.

notice also this same group of saints are mentioned in revelation 14.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

they are around when the 3 angels messages of rev 14 are given they are called the 144,000. in the beginning of the chapter. what els do we learn of this group in chapter 7? that same group is seen here that is being sealed by God. notice the reason they are being mentioned here.

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

John sees these group of people who are able to stand the day of wrath because they are sealed.

notice also what is said about the great multitude of Rev 7.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

How do they go through the tribulation and who are they?

Well notice that first in chapter 7 there is the 144,000 of Israel/spiritual, and then a great multitude. now lets look at rev 14 again.

we have the 144,000 giving a message to who?

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

notice in both chapters we have two groups. the 144,000 and a group of people from every nation, kindred and tongue and people.

So again we see Gods saints on earth giving a message to every nation that will cause them to be saved and they go through the great tribulation. This is just some of it. there is much to show that Gods people will go through the wrath. but it will only fall on the wicked not Gods people.

Blessings hope this makes sense did a quick job.

P

peterT

If you read the last bowl of wrath it will show you that Gods people are still on earth. Look.

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Nice try, but I am still not convinced and I am looking.

Where are Gods people in the seventh vial?

Rv16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Can you highlight where Gods people are?

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
Nice try, but I am still not convinced and I am looking.

Where are Gods people in the seventh vial?

Rv16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Can you highlight where Gods people are?
If you read my whole post you will see where they are. Revelation is full of connections to other parts of revelation.

P

peterT

If you read my whole post you will see where they are. Revelation is full of connections to other parts of revelation.
There are no people of God in the seventh vial

P

peterT

There are no people of God in the seventh vial
There are no people of God in the sixth ether
Or the fifth
Or the fourth
Or the third
Or the second
Or the first
But there we are standing on the sea of glass after getting the victory over the beast before the wrath/ seven last plagues are poured out

Rv15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
There are no people of God in the sixth ether
Or the fifth
Or the fourth
Or the third
Or the second
Or the first
But there we are standing on the sea of glass after getting the victory over the beast before the wrath/ seven last plagues are poured out

Rv15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
Read my post carefully, so far you are seeing without seeing. you have not yet linked all the scriptures to the ones you are using. you have ignored related events. that is why you don't see the people of God.

P

peterT

Read my post carefully, so far you are seeing without seeing. you have not yet linked all the scriptures to the ones you are using. you have ignored related events. that is why you don't see the people of God.

I read you post
And you are ignoring this post and the verses that I am showing you..
You said the people of God where in the seventh vial
“If you read the last bowl of wrath it will show you that Gods people are still on earth”
You are relating the 7 trumpets with 7 the vials they are two different events.

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
I read you post
And you are ignoring this post and the verses that I am showing you..
You said the people of God where in the seventh vial
“If you read the last bowl of wrath it will show you that Gods people are still on earth”
You are relating the 7 trumpets with 7 the vials they are two different events.
Actually the 7th trumpet and the 7 bowls of wrath are more related than you think. and until you see that you will not see my point. There in lies the problem. I showed a little of the evidence that they are related. there is more. but I will leave that with you.

Even so without that point, chapter 7 clearly shows that Gods sealed people are there when the wrath comes. The 7th trumpet clearly shows Gods people being rewarded after the wrath has fallen. Maybe we will have to agree to disagree. anyhow.

blessings mate.

Last edited:
L

Laodicea

Actually the 7th trumpet and the 7 bowls of wrath are more related than you think. and until you see that you will not see my point. There in lies the problem. I showed a little of the evidence that they are related. there is more. but I will leave that with you.

Even so without that point, chapter 7 clearly shows that Gods sealed people are there when the wrath comes. The 7th trumpet clearly shows Gods people being rewarded after the wrath has fallen. Maybe we will have to agree to disagree. anyhow.

blessings mate.
Gotime you are right the 7th trumpet and 7 vials are closely linked.
Revelation 11:15, 19
(15) And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(19) And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation 15:5-6
(5) And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
(6) And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

So according to these verses the 7 plagues fall during the time of the 7th trumpet. The trumpets are judgements that warn the world while the plagues are judgements the punish the world.

Revelation 6:17
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This verse is a reference to the return of Jesus it says 'who shall be able to stand'? Chapter 7 tells us the answer.
Revelation 7:2-3
(2) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
(3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This tells us who will be able to stand it will be those who have the seal of God

H

hilchin

nice job/study

P

peterT

Gotime you are right the 7th trumpet and 7 vials are closely linked.
Revelation 11:15, 19
(15) And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(19) And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation 15:5-6
(5) And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
(6) And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

So according to these verses the 7 plagues fall during the time of the 7th trumpet. The trumpets are judgements that warn the world while the plagues are judgements the punish the world.

Yes the 7th trumpets sounds and we are gone, then the wrath