There Is "One" Future Resurrection Of All, On The Last Day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2013
  1. Abraham was Promised a Land that had borders (Gen.13:14-17), could be seen (Gen.12:1) and walked in (Gen.12:6-7)
  2. Abraham was Promised to be the father of many nations. He produced Ishmael, Isaac, and 6 sons from Kerturah
  3. Abraham was Promised to be the father of two notable peoples, one earthly and one heavenly (Gen.22:17)
  4. Abraham was Promised that his seed would possess the gates of his enemies (Gen.22:17)
  5. Abraham was Promised that his seed would be heirs to the whole world (Rom.4:13)
  6. Abraham was Promised that God would bless those that blessed him and curse those who cursed him (Gen.12:3)
  7. Abraham was Promised that in his seed all the families of the earth would be blessed (Gen.12:3)
If you check up, Abraham did not live long enough to enjoy the fulfillment of one of the above.
  • The meaning of the word "sojourner" in the Hebrew is "foreigner" or "stranger"
  • Abraham refused the spoils from the "slaughter of kings"
  • Abraham refused the field of Machpelah as a gift, but paid for it, indicating his lack of ownership of the Land
  • Abraham never owned Canaan, but will in the Millennium (Matt.8:11)
  • Abraham saw only Isaac, not the great nation that Jacob would sire
  • Abraham did not see the offspring of Ishmael, Esau's and Kerturah's sons
  • Abraham saw neither a people "as the sand of the sea shore" (Israel), nor a people "as the stars" (the Church)
  • Abraham defeated three kings but refused their possessions
  • Abraham's seed as the sand will only possess Canaan "as an everlasting possession" after their resurrection (Gen.17:8; Ezek.37)
  • Abraham's seed as the stars will only possess the whole world after their resurrection
  • Abraham's seed as the stars will bring heavenly rule to earth in the Millennium and cause all the families of earth to be blessed
  • Abraham's "Seed" (singular Capitalized) is refused by Israel and given to the Gentiles
  • Abraham's "Seed" (singular Capitalized) will only possess the gates of his enemies in the Millennium (Gal.3:16)
  • Abraham's seed occupied Canaan for less than 1,000 years and were cast out
  • Abraham's seed were born and lived and died in the diaspora - not occupying Canaan
Since God made man to be in His image and likeness, and to rule the earth, the Covenant of Promise is vital to the Christian. That is why Galatians Chapter 3 goes to lengths to establish those IN Christ as heirs to this Covenant (Gal.3:29). The Olive Tree of Romans 11 is another example of the Coming Kingdom which contains both Israel as well as the Church. The New Jerusalem is the consummate expression of the Covenant of Promise established. If it were not for Jesus Christ, the Covenant of Promise could not be fulfilled for Israel, having rejected Jesus, are still forgiven their iniquities and restored to their Land. The Covenant of Promise been fulfilled is vital to God's reputation, for He swore this Covenant with an OATH (Heb.6:16-17).
Ok here is where I stand. The promise that all of those on the list died without having received was the life that we Christians have today.

The Bible calls this way of life that we have - “a city who’s builder and maker is God”. That was the city that Abraham was looking for while he sojourned in the Promised Land. The Bible calls that city Heavenly Jerusalem.

Jun 11, 2020
Ok here is where I stand. The promise that all of those on the list died without having received was the life that we Christians have today.

The Bible calls this way of life that we have - “a city who’s builder and maker is God”. That was the city that Abraham was looking for while he sojourned in the Promised Land. The Bible calls that city Heavenly Jerusalem.
Thank you for your honesty. I accept our difference.

Take care and God bless.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, so all saints are with Jesus when they die.

But they have not received their glorified body yet, which the souls are under the altar and they say Jesus when will you avenge us, and He said when all the saints are with Him that come out of great tribulation.

Which at the last trumpet the dead shall rise first, receive their glorified body, and then those that remain on earth shall resurrect and receive their glorified body.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The saints shall rise first and be with Jesus in glorified bodies.

The world shall attack Jerusalem and Jesus will come back and defeat the world, and save the Jews, and rule over one sixth of the world that God spared at the battle of Armageddon.

Then at the end of the millennial reign the dead shall rise and are judged.

Psa 63:9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Death and hell are in the lower parts of the earth, and death and hell are cast in to the lake of fire, so the earth will be cast in to the lake of fire where it will be burned up, and all the works of it.

Luk_3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

For all sin must be purged with fire, and the saints receive the Holy Spirit and with fire.
I agree, this world will be dissolved by fire "immediately after the tribulation" at the return of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ Return In Flaming Fire, Final Judgement!

Matthew 24,29-30, 2 Peter 3:10-13, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Malachi 3:2, 1 Cor 3:13

Darvid

Aug 27, 2020
There is "One" future time of resurrection for all that have lived, both righteous and wicked Daniel 12:1-2, John 5:28-29

This takes place immediately after the tribulation, at the second coming of Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:29-31

Daniel below clearly shows this last day resurrection, at the time of tribulation, the books are open, righteous and wicked.

Last Day Resurrection Of All!

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Matthew 24:29-31KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

John 6:40KJV
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Disspensationslsym teaches a 7 year tribulation,which john nelson derby started in 1850 ish before then the early church for 1500 years had no.such.idea as a 7 year tribulation.no where in the bible will you find a 7 year tribulation unless you misinterpret the scripture which disspensationlists do.in john chap 6. 5 times jesus refers to the last day then the ressurection.math 24 refers to the restriction of the temple.of ad 70 not 2000 years innthe future.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Disspensationslsym teaches a 7 year tribulation,which john nelson derby started in 1850 ish before then the early church for 1500 years had no.such.idea as a 7 year tribulation.no where in the bible will you find a 7 year tribulation unless you misinterpret the scripture which disspensationlists do.in john chap 6. 5 times jesus refers to the last day then the ressurection.math 24 refers to the restriction of the temple.of ad 70 not 2000 years innthe future.
I believe Matthew 24 (Fulfillment) in the 70AD destruction of Jerusalem, better know as (Preterism) is a false teaching.

I believe scripture teaches of a literal future 3.5 year tribulation, that will start at the revealing of a literal human man in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah, Jesus returned, who I believe will be the (Antichrist/Man of Sin)

Thanks for the post!

Darvid

Aug 27, 2020
I believe Matthew 24 (Fulfillment) in the 70AD destruction of Jerusalem, better know as (Preterism) is a false teaching.

I believe scripture teaches of a literal future 3.5 year tribulation, that will start at the revealing of a literal human man in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah, Jesus returned, who I believe will be the (Antichrist/Man of Sin)

Thanks for the post!
Show the verse that teaches this?

Darvid

Aug 27, 2020

Thanks for the post!
Theres partial pretesym and full pretesym. all Christians are partial preterests as it means some prophesys.have been fullfilled and we all believe that.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Theres partial pretesym and full pretesym. all Christians are partial preterests as it means some prophesys.have been fullfilled and we all believe that.
I fully agree there is full and partial Preterism, the Olivet Discourse sets the stage.

Three items are a main consideration as seen below, the schools of Preterist teaching are seen in the Wiki clip below.

I believe scripture clearly teaches that all three events below are (Future) unfulfilled

1. Matthew 24:15 in the (AOD)
2. Matthew 24:21 the (Great Tribulation)
3. Matthew 24:29-30 the (Second Coming)

Wikipedia: Preterism

The term preterism comes from the Latin praeter, which is a prefix denoting that something is "past" or "beyond".[1] Adherents of preterism are known as preterists. Preterism teaches that either all (full preterism) or a majority (partial preterism) of the Olivet discourse had come to pass by AD 70.
Historically, preterists and non-preterists have generally agreed that the Jesuit Luis de Alcasar (1554–1613) wrote the first systematic preterist exposition of prophecy Vestigatio arcani sensus in Apocalypsi (published in 1614) during the Counter-Reformation.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Show the verse that teaches this?
I believe Daniel 9:24-27 shows the (future) AOD and the literal human man that will be the (Antichrist/Man of Sin) I believe Matthew 24:15 is referencing these verses in Daniel 9:26-27

I believe Daniels 70 weeks are future literal days, or 490 literal days unfulfilled, from the time the commandment goes forth the build Jerusalem, the clock starts moving, and in the 70th literal week this human man will be revealed in Jerusalem.

Matthew 24:15 in Daniels AOD is a (Future) event, when this human man is revealed the tribulation in Matthew 24:21 begins, as the inhabitants flee, this human man will be present on earth until the end/consumation as seen in Dan 9:27

The 3.5 year tribulation is seen in the time given to the (Two witnesses) 1260 days, Revelation 11:3, the same time also seen in Rev 13:5 that is 42 months.

Interpretation Matthew Chapter 24

The (Future) AOD in Matt 24:15 causes the great tribulation in Matt 24:21, immediately after this (Future) tribulation will see Jesus Christ return in the heavens in Matthew 24:29-30

Matthew 24:15-34KJV
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Jul 23, 2018
The first resurrection is in three phases: (1) Christ the first fruits, (2) the Resurrection/Rapture as the main harvest, and (3) the Tribulation saints as the gleanings (Rev 20:4)

Rev 20:6 is a general statement which includes both the main harvest and the gleanings. Since all the Tribulation saints are beheaded, but the Church is not, it should be obvious that the first resurrection includes both.

Then after 1,000 years and more, we see the second resurrection Rev 20:12. Therefore "the Last Day" is a metaphor for this future period of time stretching from the Pre-Tribulation Resurrection/Rapture all the way to the Great White Throne Judgment.
""The first resurrection is in three phases: (1) Christ the first fruits, (2) the Resurrection/Rapture as the main harvest, and (3) the Tribulation saints as the gleanings (Rev 20:4)""

The messianic tribulation jews are vividly depicted as gathered in rev 14.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
There is "One" future time of resurrection for all that have lived, both righteous and wicked Daniel 12:1-2, John 5:28-29

This takes place immediately after the tribulation, at the second coming of Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:29-31

Daniel below clearly shows this last day resurrection, at the time of tribulation, the books are open, righteous and wicked.

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Just one future resurrection

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

One future resurrection