There Will be Weeping, and Gnashing of Teeth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Feb 17, 2010
With this oppertunity I will urge you all to forget things past, or behind, and reach forth to those things that are before... press to the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

People SEEK FIRST the Kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, and do not worry about the past, Trust the LORD to erase the past, and bless your future! Amen!

Aug 12, 2010
With this oppertunity I will urge you all to forget things past, or behind, and reach forth to those things that are before... press to the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

People SEEK FIRST the Kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, and do not worry about the past, Trust the LORD to erase the past, and bless your future! Amen!
Why dont YOU seek it Cobus?

A

AnandaHya

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

who has meat to give?

Ephesians 4:25-29
New King James Version (NKJV)
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “ Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,”[a] for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Feb 17, 2010
Strangelove, I forgive you, that you still do not understand me. I really have no issue with you. I will Never lable you or blame you for anything. I do not think you understand my expectations, and I do not think you know what I am busy with, so in this light you have made several wrong assumptions about me, but then, it really does not matter what you think or say about me. You are not the One I have to answer too, that is why I have nothing against you!

I am content with my position, because I am EXACTLY where God wants me to be. If I cannot love you, I cannot love God! So no matter what you say or do, I will love you! May the Lord show you my heart, and everything in it. Amen!

C

Consumed

Pretty basic that if one just talks Jesus but has no love in them for others, good bet that they are "I know you not" classed. Alot of weeping and gnashing going on then.
Have trouble loving others?? Pray for the Fathers heart more of. We are to bear the bethren when it's difficult to love them at times, not pass judgement and ridicule, isn't that what the pharasies did??

Just cause we might not agree it's pretty basic stuff that our love in us from Him be not tainted by our sinful nature to ridicule, curse or mock another for where they are at, that doesnt help anything anyone.

Jun 1, 2011
Jesus’ first reference to weeping and gnashing of teeth comes in where He compares the kingdom of heaven where “many” come from all parts of the world to “recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.” The sons of the (other) kingdom, however, are thrown into “outer darkness” where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, a description of a truly horrible and painful fate.

But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ( Matthew 8:12 )

In His parable of the weeds sown in the field, Jesus again describes the fate of those who reject Him, this time adding to the description “the fiery furnace” into which they will be cast.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
( Matthew 13:41-42 )

The story of the guest who comes to the wedding feast of the Lamb without the proper clothing (salvation) is cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ( Matthew 22:11-13 )

and then there is Matthew 24:44-51 which brother Ramon posted already.

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ( Matthew 25:14-30 )

All these references to weeping and gnashing of teeth have one thing in common—the undeniable fact that those who do not belong to Christ will suffer this terrible fate, while His children will enjoy bliss in heaven with Him forever In heaven.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
( Revelation 21:4 )

The pain that causes the gnashing of teeth will be unknown in heaven, and there will be no weeping, no wailing and no tears. The sorrow and death that cause us to weep and mourn will be a thing of the past. Sickness, death, persecution, and sin will be no more.

Aug 12, 2010
Strangelove, I forgive you, that you still do not understand me. I really have no issue with you. I will Never lable you or blame you for anything. I do not think you understand my expectations, and I do not think you know what I am busy with, so in this light you have made several wrong assumptions about me, but then, it really does not matter what you think or say about me. You are not the One I have to answer too, that is why I have nothing against you!

I am content with my position, because I am EXACTLY where God wants me to be. If I cannot love you, I cannot love God! So no matter what you say or do, I will love you! May the Lord show you my heart, and everything in it. Amen!
I think you should really stop messing around and start seeking the Kingdom Cobus. Nothing you can possibly be busy with should take precedence over that goal.

Jun 24, 2010
I think you should really stop messing around and start seeking the Kingdom Cobus. Nothing you can possibly be busy with should take precedence over that goal.
If you 'Strangedoc' are seeking the kingdom and His righteousness, I suggest that you do so among the heathen and sinners in the world. I suggest that you take the gospel of Christ and His righteousness that was imputed to you when you believed and take that and turn many to righteousness...

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Jm 5:20 Let him know , that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Those that seek the righteousness of God are wise and learn how to win the lost (Lk 19:10, Prov 11:30) and these souls are added to the church (Acts 2:47) and they will shine as the stars of heaven for all eternity. Don't let your 'amillennial' beliefs and your conspiracy theories get in the way of being a soul winner. You just might have to forsake those things and hook up with a local church that is on fire for God to be a part of what God is doing in seeking and saving the lost. Is there really any greater work then to see the salvation of a lost soul? According to (Lk 15:7,10) there is joy in heaven and among the angels over one sinner that repents.

Aug 12, 2010
If you 'Strangedoc' are seeking the kingdom and His righteousness, I suggest that you do so among the heathen and sinners in the world. I suggest that you take the gospel of Christ and His righteousness that was imputed to you when you believed and take that and turn many to righteousness...

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Jm 5:20 Let him know , that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Those that seek the righteousness of God are wise and learn how to win the lost (Lk 19:10, Prov 11:30) and these souls are added to the church (Acts 2:47) and they will shine as the stars of heaven for all eternity. Don't let your 'amillennial' beliefs and your conspiracy theories get in the way of being a soul winner. You just might have to forsake those things and hook up with a local church that is on fire for God to be a part of what God is doing in seeking and saving the lost. Is there really any greater work then to see the salvation of a lost soul? According to (Lk 15:7,10) there is joy in heaven and among the angels over one sinner that repents.
Actually Redman....Amillenial truth and exposure of the global conspiracy are excellent tools to bring the lost to Jesus. I personally can testify to that FACT.

What makes you think I'm not taking the Gospel to the lost Red? You dont know me or what I do everyday.