There's no school tomorrow, there are no children left there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
this whole thing (both sides) is ugly, sad, and deadly............but most important..........dangerous!!! By that I mean the world wide effects it could have.........
Do you agree Israel has the right to defend itself? and I agree with you on the possibility of world wide implications!

Mar 1, 2012
Starting from the last to first, I will need you to truthfully look at the Zionist influence of the landscape leading up to the Holocaust. All I will say about that is, never let a tragedy (and it was) go to waste.

Now, regarding this survival that you speak of. Let us look at the death count and see who has to focus more on survival. I hate to point this out to you, but the state of israel are the ones looking like bullies. You can say that this isn't about religion, but if you didn't believe the way that you do regarding the religious jew inhabitation of a land that they named Israel, would you still feel like the Palestinians were the bullies. Would you feel that the rogue Hamas is bullying the state of israel's billion dollar military? You make it sound as if that nation was one of the poorest in the world instead of being dang near propped and backed by the US. But truth is, it sounds like some people on this site would love to see all Muslims dead. Little secret; neither one is right with God.
You blame the jews for the holocaust?

Oh my.

Death counts in this conflict mean Hamas is inept and is causing all of these numbers. Stop missiling....the deaths stop.

Its total ignorance of history to even in any small way suggest Israel is the homeland of the palestinian people. I would explain it again, but facts and reality seldom meet bigotry and hatreds.

Hamas is not bullying Israel. They are and always have bullied the palestinians. They use them as target practice so they can get sympathy from people who already hate jews....and that is a lot of people.

Hamas is getting rich, just like Yassar Aarafat did.

Heard a recording of a palistinian lady here in south Florida at a gathering of jews. She said....we need more ovens, build bigger ovens.

That is your belief as well. If you support Hamas, then give them money to build bigger ovens.