They are Training Their Dragons!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

What a wicked and perverse generation? They turn up their fingers to God they hate his name, they blaspheme his name. How long will the Lord bear your reproach? How long will he strive with you? Yes!! The Spirit of God will not strive with man forever. How long will they worship the dragon? How long will they follow him? I thank God who is Mightier than the dragon who puts hooks into that old serpent and casts him into hell with his followers. I thank the Lord that he also delivers me from evil. And keeps my feet from falling.

THEY ARE TRAINING THEIR DRAGONS!! So, we ought to also prepare and put on our armor also. Now we have to have the Helmet of Salvation. We have to have the Breastplate of Righteousness. We have to have our Loins wrapped with Truth. We have to have the Sword of the Lord, which is the Word!!! We have to have our feet SHOD with the Preparation of the GOSPEL OF PEACE!!! WE have to have the Shield of FAITH to block his darts of lies.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR WEAPONS? ARE YOU READY FOR WAR? THE VICTORY IS ALREADY OURS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!! SATAN HAS ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED ALONG WITH ALL WHO WORSHIP HIM.

THEY ARE TRAINING THEIR DRAGONS!! Be trained by the Spirit. May Jesus bless and keep you from all harm. Amen!!!

W

wolfywolfs

dragons hell no wolfs are better

W

wolfywolfs

then again there is a charizard in my poke deck

A

AnandaHya

What a wicked and perverse generation? They turn up their fingers to God they hate his name, they blaspheme his name. How long will the Lord bear your reproach? How long will he strive with you? Yes!! The Spirit of God will not strive with man forever. How long will they worship the dragon? How long will they follow him? I thank God who is Mightier than the dragon who puts hooks into that old serpent and casts him into hell with his followers. I thank the Lord that he also delivers me from evil. And keeps my feet from falling.

THEY ARE TRAINING THEIR DRAGONS!! So, we ought to also prepare and put on our armor also. Now we have to have the Helmet of Salvation. We have to have the Breastplate of Righteousness. We have to have our Loins wrapped with Truth. We have to have the Sword of the Lord, which is the Word!!! We have to have our feet SHOD with the Preparation of the GOSPEL OF PEACE!!! WE have to have the Shield of FAITH to block his darts of lies.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR WEAPONS? ARE YOU READY FOR WAR? THE VICTORY IS ALREADY OURS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!! SATAN HAS ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED ALONG WITH ALL WHO WORSHIP HIM.

THEY ARE TRAINING THEIR DRAGONS!! Be trained by the Spirit. May Jesus bless and keep you from all harm. Amen!!!
Matthew 3 v. 2-3

"Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand! For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying: The voice of one crying in the wilderness: prepare the way of the Lord Make His paths straight"

We will sing God's praise until the whole world hears. THIS IS OUR BATTLE CRY!!!

YouTube - Casting Crowns Until the Whole World Hears w/ lyrics