They're playing your song

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wyler

For this year my song has been: Blue (Da Ba De) by Eiffel 65, 'cause I've been feeling blue and I love the beat.
I love that song too, specifically the piano.
When I was young I always thought the lyric was 'I'm blue, if I was green I would die', and I thinik it should have been :D

J

Jullianna

thanks for the tunes :)

C

christiancollegegirl

lol y'all are funny.

J

Jullianna

I drove through there a couple of years ago on my way to Niagara Falls. Interesting place. :) I started at the dunes in northern Indiana and followed the Great Lakes all the way up. It was pretty cool. :) Stopped at pretty much every lighthouse and beach along the way.

Feb 10, 2008
I drove through there a couple of years ago on my way to Niagara Falls. Interesting place. :) I started at the dunes in northern Indiana and followed the Great Lakes all the way up. It was pretty cool. :) Stopped at pretty much every lighthouse and beach along the way.
The lighthouse in holland is amazing! Too bad you stayed so far south. :)

Big Red

C

Crossfire

As I was browsing through the forums a few minutes ago, one of nephew's buddies began to play song in the background as I was reading Julianna's post (in response to Pheonix hilarious rubix cube wise crack) which reminded of her fun loving demeanor. Given her passion for dance and her upbeat attitude, I thought I'd share it. Julianna, this one's for you...

(BTW - I don't know the lyrics so if says something crazy I apologize ahead of time! )

Allstar Weekend - Dance Forever lyrics - YouTube

(I couldn't get the code to embed the video so the link is the best I could do.)

J

Jullianna

Thank you! :D

Feb 10, 2008
Well, I couldn't really narrow this down to one person, but you all know who you are. This goes out to all you moms out there!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkc9-SvqfDM[/video]

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Bump!

For Christ-ian: "California Here We Come", by Phantom Planet.

NiceguyJ: Old Batman TV Show Theme Song- YouTube NiceguyJ happens to be the world's greatest detective, so the song is fitting.

Popclick: "Peter And The Wolf", by some guy :p

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I will have to give some thought to this...but I am the son of a preacher man...so I've heard people say that once or twice. ^_^

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Popclick: "Peter And The Wolf", by some guy :p
Haha, when did Sergei Prokifiev change his name to "Some Guy"? :p Peter and the Wolf was great, though.

Now I've gotta come up with one for you... how about this one?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17XDrKuqc4[/video]