Things from my past/present

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2009
Well I'd like to share a few things with you guys. Before I started taking medication and had panic disorder I use to get really evil thoughts in my mind and I was not sure where they came from. I had thoughts of killing babies with forks attacking people I loved etc. I get these still to this day from time to time I was wondering do you guys think it is demonic opression or just part of my mental disorder? By the way I am kinda better now and do not have such evil thoughts although they sometimes pop up. Please do not take offense people I am not joking I am being deadly serious.

S

SamIam

I have had SAD severe anxiety disorder since i was 7 and i have never had a thought like that....... So it very well might be demonic oppression.

M

MaggieMye

The one can manifest as the other...either way.
Maggie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I took in a young person that battled this and many other scary thoughts and visions. Blood pouring from wall, voices, ect. This person after moving in with us no longer suffered from these things and was able to stop taking meds. After they moved out, life moved on for this young one and there were some difficult times but their life has improved and is doing well now. I often ? wether it was demonic and left when in our home or it was just the security that was needed. I do know that in many cases that when demonic it is refured as an outside or other person that tells them what to do. But even with this there are some that do this and it is still a metabolic inbalance . If you feel that your life is going well and you respond to medication I think it is safe to say it is an inbalance. But if you continue to feel that it is something else let your dr know and see if you can find help spiritually from someone who is knowlagable in this. Always understand that there are many reasons for health issues that medication is your best help. As a diabetic need insulen so does one with a brain inbalance and it is simply a medical issue. Dont beat yourself up with worry over it, keep your faith in Jesus and he will sheild and guide you. God bless, pickles

M

MaggieMye

blood pouring from walls, yeah, that's demonic.
Read "Pigs in the Parlour" by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond
and Deliverance, Rescuing God's people by Pat Legako.
Maggie

May 4, 2009
Well I'd like to share a few things with you guys. Before I started taking medication and had panic disorder I use to get really evil thoughts in my mind and I was not sure where they came from. I had thoughts of killing babies with forks attacking people I loved etc. I get these still to this day from time to time I was wondering do you guys think it is demonic opression or just part of my mental disorder? By the way I am kinda better now and do not have such evil thoughts although they sometimes pop up. Please do not take offense people I am not joking I am being deadly serious.
It sounds more like your mental disorder to me. I think I've remember hearing some stuff about people like who get a thought in our minds that we don't wanna act on, and we become afrid that we're gonna actually act on it. Btw, usually if your afrid that your gonna act it, it means that you probably won't actually do it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
blood pouring from walls, yeah, that's demonic.
Read "Pigs in the Parlour" by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond
and Deliverance, Rescuing God's people by Pat Legako.
Maggie
I tend to agree with you on this. The interresting aspect about this person was that the symptoms had started about age three. This person had been severely neglected to the point where when removed at age two from their parents they had a whole body staff infection and was hospitalized for about five months. I continue to pray for this one as I believe that it is their hope. This person is seeking Jesus now and I look forward to hearing if they have excepted Jesus into thie heart. God bless, pickles

C

Chalkboard

I believe the best option for you would be to ask your doctor and your church head.
We can give you advice on what we believe and think but, ultimately, it's better to seek professional advice if you're worried about it.

I think demonic possession is a difficult topic. Some believe in it. Some don't. And sometimes it can come down to a question of science vs. religion, neither of which can give you a proven answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.