Things that make you go Hmmm!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aliciaforjesus

Things that make you go Hmmm!

Why is it when God moves in a persons life we always think Hmmm, could that be coincidence or was that really God?

I don't care how many times God moves, when there is a move of God it always makes you go Hmmmm!

The other day was no exception to that rule.

I have been working with many families in my neighborhood,and the Lord has been moving in many ways.
People have been turning their hearts to the Lord, and the Lord has been doing things that make you go Hmmmm!

My neighbors dog had been very sick for about 3 days, the dog could not eat, or drink water! The dog just kept getting worse, until the dog lay there as a lifeless body, with barely any breathe left. We really thought she was dieing as we stood there.
I put my hands on the dog and began to pray,
I said,
God, you are a God of healing and restoration,
You are the same today that You were yesterday,
Glorify Your Son today and heal and restore this dogs today, in the name of Jesus I decree healing here today, this dog shall live and not die!

As I spoke these words, one of the dogs eyes opened, and the prayer was finished!
I left after the prayer, and about a hour later I returned back to the home to talk to the woman about something else, to my surprise the dog was running around and playing!
It was like there was nothing ever wrong with the dog!
The woman could not believe it,
I asked her if she thought it was coincident or if she would believe that it was God!
Things that make you go Hmmmm!
I believe it was God!

Is it bragging to say what God is doing in your life?
Do signs and wonders follow those that believe?
I say yes!
But, not to fill a man made church!
God does not want a church made with four walls!
We are the temple that Jesus is building,
this temple is not of this world, nor will the gates of Hell prevail against it!
You can destroy this temple of my flesh,but death has no sting to me, for I have been set free, no longer can it hold me!
I no longer have to listen to the devils accusation or listen to him take advantage of the Law of sin and death to hold me there and trap me in my sin.
Though I may struggle in a sin, it is not fought against on my own, the Lord is with me, and has promised me to overcome!
He never Leaves Me, in my weakness He becomes my strength!
He is my life and my joy!
He is my friend!
He is my Husband, ISA.54
He is my All and All!
He lifts me in times of trouble and calms all of my storms!
He provides all of my needs!
He answers even my thoughts!

He is so amazing!
I am in awe of Him!
I am lovesick for my King of Kings!
My most beautiful King!
Most majestic and most true!
My Holy Husband, You are so honorable, and worthy of All praise!
There is no other like You!
You alone are worthy that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that You are Lord!
Jesus!
Thank You Father, for revealing yourself to me through Your Son!

S

susi

I dont think it´s bragging I think its encouraging! I love hearing the wonders God does in ppl´s lives. Seeing that God is REAL. It´s awesome.
Yes, i believe signs and wonders follow those that believe, definitly, no doubt.
I´m with you 100%, If our faith was as small as a mustard seed....like Jesus says...
Actualy I was thinking about starting a new thread encouraging ppl to share what miricles God has done in their lives
Thank you for sharing that
GBU

A

Aliciaforjesus

I dont think it´s bragging I think its encouraging! I love hearing the wonders God does in ppl´s lives. Seeing that God is REAL. It´s awesome.
Yes, i believe signs and wonders follow those that believe, definitly, no doubt.
I´m with you 100%, If our faith was as small as a mustard seed....like Jesus says...
Actualy I was thinking about starting a new thread encouraging ppl to share what miricles God has done in their lives
Thank you for sharing that
GBU
I know it's not bragging, I just had a person in here say it was glorifying myself, they seem to have problems with signs and wonders! They were afraid that people who don't have signs and wonders follow them would loose faith!

Of course the word does say, signs and wonders follow those who believe!

It makes you wonder if they really do know Jesus!

It makes you wonder if they even have answered prayer,
that in itself, is a sign and a wonder!

Maybe they don't have signs and wonders because they don't understand what salvation really is!

A Gift, for those who fall short!
A gift for sinners saved by Grace, undeserved favor of God!
A gift not earned, but a gift received, from a Heavenly Father who knows our hearts, and knows we all fall short!

Are any of us without sin?

Jesus is the one without sin, and He paid the price for ours.
If the Law could of saved us, if we could be good enough, we would not need Jesus!
The Law points to Him and our need to be saved. (and we repent)
We no longer have to listen to the Law of sin and death, condemnation and unworthiness that the Law and the devil puts in our heads.
Jesus is the one who shows us the way and He sent His Holy Spirit to teach us how to overcome sin and the world.
You can't get this from man or church,
You get it from Him!

The faith of a mustard seed?

Things that make you go HMMMMM!

S

susi

Hey AliciaforJesus,

Well first of all, bear with my English please , I havent been in an English Speaking country
in a long time. :)

Yeah I new you didnt think it was bragging lol :), I was just agreeing with you.
Yeah and I thought someone else in some time must,ve thought it was.

Actualy sometimes I tell ppl "God did this.. and God has done that... in my life,
and in my heart Im only lifting up God. (He knows its true)

Its God´s merit, Im just trying to show Gods power cause Im also in awe with Him,want to tell the world!
I want other ppl to know, share it, encourage them, let them know that God is
with us, REAL, we only have to seek Him (everyday), He does the rest. He has ALL the merit!!

Also if someone says they dont see signs and wonders and say they are christian,
I think that it could also mean that they just cant see them, cause they think its their merit, not God´s.
I mean little things like, pass an exam, have a job, health...etc It doesnt always have to be something
extraudinary to the world.
Maybe they´re just not living and experimenting a close relationship with God and just cant
see that God is actually there, and see what He is doing,
and if you r far from God, obviously there r less blessing, I beleive.
Well in all this Im saying MAYBE cause I dont know in what point or situation
other ppl r in.

Also sometimes we pray for something which is not God´s will,
and that nonanswered prayer is actualy in itself an anwsered prayer,( u know what I mean?)
I think thats what u said right?
Well and Jesus says that we dont get what we want cause we ask wrong,
or dont have faith.
(and not neccesarily mean their not Christian)...I could be wrong..

well, theye just some thoughts..thought I would share it.

God is just so awesome though, love seeing ppl filled with Joy!! It fills me with Joy lol
And how God reveils Himself to us.
He is EVERYTHING to me. There is nothing that God can´t do! nothing (in His will)
GBU

A

Aliciaforjesus

Hey AliciaforJesus,

Well first of all, bear with my English please , I havent been in an English Speaking country
in a long time. :)

Yeah I new you didnt think it was bragging lol :), I was just agreeing with you.
Yeah and I thought someone else in some time must,ve thought it was.

Actualy sometimes I tell ppl "God did this.. and God has done that... in my life,
and in my heart Im only lifting up God. (He knows its true)

Its God´s merit, Im just trying to show Gods power cause Im also in awe with Him,want to tell the world!
I want other ppl to know, share it, encourage them, let them know that God is
with us, REAL, we only have to seek Him (everyday), He does the rest. He has ALL the merit!!

Also if someone says they dont see signs and wonders and say they are christian,
I think that it could also mean that they just cant see them, cause they think its their merit, not God´s.
I mean little things like, pass an exam, have a job, health...etc It doesnt always have to be something
extraudinary to the world.
Maybe they´re just not living and experimenting a close relationship with God and just cant
see that God is actually there, and see what He is doing,
and if you r far from God, obviously there r less blessing, I beleive.
Well in all this Im saying MAYBE cause I dont know in what point or situation
other ppl r in.

Also sometimes we pray for something which is not God´s will,
and that nonanswered prayer is actualy in itself an anwsered prayer,( u know what I mean?)
I think thats what u said right?
Well and Jesus says that we dont get what we want cause we ask wrong,
or dont have faith.
(and not neccesarily mean their not Christian)...I could be wrong..

well, theye just some thoughts..thought I would share it.

God is just so awesome though, love seeing ppl filled with Joy!! It fills me with Joy lol
And how God reveils Himself to us.
He is EVERYTHING to me. There is nothing that God can´t do! nothing (in His will)
GBU

I live a life of signs and wonders and my prayers are answered,
I find that a lot of people hit and miss with prayers and seeing the word come true in their lives because they do not obey the commands of God.

We are to love God with all of our hearts, with all of our minds and with all of our strength, and then love our neighbor as our selves. The word says do this and all these things will be added unto you. It means all the word will work in your life, and all the Blessing are yours.
God must be first,
Love must be first, second and last choice!
Faith, hope and love, Love should be our highest goal.
Without love we become a clanging symbol, a meaningless noise, and we are tossed to and fro believing every false doctrine of Christians who don't know God.

Most Christians need to find out what love is, and what it is not!

S

susi

Amen!

True Alicia!

You say ( I live a life of signs and wounders and my prayers are answered.)
Can you say you have lived ALL your life this way? and if thats what your saynig WOW!

Latly I´m living a very close relationship with God. I can say I love God with all my heart, mind and strength, like never before.
Yes and I also see signs and wonders,( yeah! things that make you go HMMM! :) but it hasnt always been like that.
I,ve had ups and downs in my christian life.( I know it my fault for letting go of God´s hand) but all my christian friends have also.
Actualy someone I looked up to said once to me "living a close relationship with God constantly(meaning for years) is an utopia"
I began to beleive it, but believing that only makes things worse, cause if thats true,.. why try?

I made a promise to myself about 2 months ago and its also a prayer that not one day shall pass without bending down on my knees, spending time with my creater, eating of his word, letting Him feed me spiritualy each day,praise Him..etc for the rest of my life!
I dont want to lose what I´m liivng now. What´s your experience Alicia?, have you been constant scince you were 7?( read your profile:) )

Maybe this isn´t what you pretended from this thread, sorry, you can send me an private message if you want.
But I would really like to know.

Thanyou for sharing all this!

A

Aliciaforjesus

Amen!

True Alicia!

You say ( I live a life of signs and wounders and my prayers are answered.)
Can you say you have lived ALL your life this way? and if thats what your saynig WOW!

Latly I´m living a very close relationship with God. I can say I love God with all my heart, mind and strength, like never before.
Yes and I also see signs and wonders,( yeah! things that make you go HMMM! :) but it hasnt always been like that.
I,ve had ups and downs in my christian life.( I know it my fault for letting go of God´s hand) but all my christian friends have also.
Actualy someone I looked up to said once to me "living a close relationship with God constantly(meaning for years) is an utopia"
I began to beleive it, but believing that only makes things worse, cause if thats true,.. why try?

I made a promise to myself about 2 months ago and its also a prayer that not one day shall pass without bending down on my knees, spending time with my creater, eating of his word, letting Him feed me spiritualy each day,praise Him..etc for the rest of my life!
I dont want to lose what I´m liivng now. What´s your experience Alicia?, have you been constant scince you were 7?( read your profile:) )

Maybe this isn´t what you pretended from this thread, sorry, you can send me an private message if you want.
But I would really like to know.

Thanyou for sharing all this!
My life starting at 7, has been full of signs and wonders!
God came to me at that age and my faith has been created from Him!
I can not say I did anything but trust in a God who revealed Himself to me!
I serve a living God who loves me very much, we have a long history together!
I know God and He knows me.
I have walked with a wild mountain lion and held a wild sparrow!
I know the impossible is possible, and nothing is to great for our God!

I have no worries!
I have the faith of Abraham!
God gave it to me at seven!

At the age of about 11 or 12 the Lord told me I would be used in the last days, right before He comes back, and I see those things coming true in my life right now!
I am only what God made me to be, nothing more, nothing less!
I was made for such a time as this, and I am Gods created workman who is not for hire, I do it all for free!
Freely I give and freely I receive!
I go and do what the Lord requires of me everyday, 24-7, 365 days a year!
I live a very blessed life!

May 21, 2009
Good for you Yay. Yes it's God. You prayed and thats what God has you here to do. You can brag on God all you want. For anyone to have something bad about your story means something is wrong with them. You will be known by your fruit. Go and keep going.

S

susi

Yeah, wow Alicia I actualy envi you (in a healthy way)

and also thank God for you and ppl like you. You r definatly blessed!