Third prophecy to America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
America will be the place of war, saith the Lord. America is not peaceable and makes war at great expense. Thus saith the Lord, there is always a war for America. I will not be America's friend for she is not peaceable, yet I will not be her enemy for my people's sake. Thus saith the Lord, America is full of wickedness. The church is luke warm, yet I will not spew her out of my mouth. Thus saith the Lord, seek Me and I will be found of you. Ask and you shall recieve. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. America will be in war in the future for she doth not cease to war. Her people are lovers of war and wickedness saith the Lord. Her ways are the ways of those who go to battle.

Feb 16, 2011
Some days I don't on the chat site, but yes. I also am writting a book of prophecies for different countries and people.

U

unclefester

America will be the place of war, saith the Lord. America is not peaceable and makes war at great expense. Thus saith the Lord, there is always a war for America. I will not be America's friend for she is not peaceable, yet I will not be her enemy for my people's sake. Thus saith the Lord, America is full of wickedness. The church is luke warm, yet I will not spew her out of my mouth. Thus saith the Lord, seek Me and I will be found of you. Ask and you shall recieve. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. America will be in war in the future for she doth not cease to war. Her people are lovers of war and wickedness saith the Lord. Her ways are the ways of those who go to battle.

Is God suggesting that America find a way to make war more affordable ?

Is God "lukewarm" on this matter Jonathon ?
America is in Afghanistan presently Jonathon. What does God mean by saying that America will be at war "in the future" when she already is at war ?

Aug 12, 2010
I'm currently writing the script for a musical version of 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest'

I will obviously take the lead and Fester will play the Indian Chief. We have a great number together in act 3 where we rip the cooler out of the floor. In a musical dance style of course. :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I'm currently writing the script for a musical version of 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest'

I will obviously take the lead and Fester will play the Indian Chief. We have a great number together in act 3 where we rip the cooler out of the floor. In a musical dance style of course. :)

not so fast...come here Doc....don't be afraid

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Is God suggesting that America find a way to make war more affordable ?
Is God "lukewarm" on this matter Jonathon ?
America is in Afghanistan presently Jonathon. What does God mean by saying that America will be at war "in the future" when she already is at war ?
reasonable questions.
would there be a reply, normally?
how does it work?

Aug 12, 2010
Please insert ideas for song titles in this thread:

1) Electro Shock Hop.

Aug 12, 2010
Jonny babes....can you get the lottery numbers for next week please?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Ephesians 2:20
Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself. (NLT)

1 Corinthians 3:10
By the grace God has given me, I [PAUL] laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3:5
which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God's holy apostles and prophets.

APOSTLES AND PROPHETS TODAY

There are those who claim to be apostles and prophets by their own word. Others claim it by showing their signs, wonders and miracles. This so-called signs and wonders movement is part of an effort to restore what they understood to be the five-fold ministry described in Ephesians 4:11. The proliferators of the movement claim that these dynamics are what is necessary for the church to have power. In actuality, those who lay claim to this ministry today are operating under a misunderstanding of apostles and prophets of the Bible. The Lord confirmed His signs to the apostles' words to show a transition of authority from Israel and its priesthood to the apostles who were laying down the foundation for the church, a new entity. This unique anointing testified to Israel and to the gentiles a new order of leadership, the demonstration of spiritual authority was transferred to the church Christ body. Becoming aware of what the Bible says about these positions in the early church can help us guard against misleading teachings in the church today.

Validated by signs and miracles, the apostles deemed the faith for the whole Church and established the written word by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Once the scriptures were completed, the Church had all that was necessary in the area of revelational truth. The apostles' instructions were in words, then put to paper for all succeeding generations on how to live in obedience to the faith.

Once a foundation is laid down and a house is built, we don't rebuild the foundation.(Eph.2:20) Neither should we rip apart the house that the Lord has built.

A

AnandaHya

ummm Johnathon you posted on another thread that Jesus was BLUE.... the only blue guy I've ever read about is this one and his name is Shiva, Hindu "god" of destruction....

U

unclefester

ROFL !! ......"One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest .... The Musical" That is funny stuff Doc .....lol Love it !