B
BlondeScience
Guest
I've had a bit of a nose for trouble lately. I keep my values and morals in check, but I've just been going stir crazy or something. Summer kinda does that to me. The thirst for adventure basically takes over, because before long, I'll be trapped in my igloo for the winter again.
Not that I've done anything particularly crazy. Went on a mini road trip with a girlfriend and we got stranded, then rescued by a handsome prince and 2 princesses. So that was fun. It was a good trip.
Stuff has just been changing and ebbing and flowing in life and friendships. It's a blessing. I'm thankful for the joy I'm experiencing.
God is good to me. I don't deserve it. I love Him so much. <3 I just need to keep my eyes on Him.
Stuff has just been changing and ebbing and flowing in life and friendships. It's a blessing. I'm thankful for the joy I'm experiencing.
God is good to me. I don't deserve it. I love Him so much. <3 I just need to keep my eyes on Him.