This Cannot Continue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
"This cannot continue" -- this is evil we are dealing with, therefore it has continued 27th October 2020
Another black shot In philadelphia. Justified killing but of course all cops are still racist along with government. This death is result of all that hatred and those nasty white racsit cops and of course Donald Trump. Only solution is to attack cops, riot and go on another looting spree and burn the city down -- all of which is justified because its the only way the oppressed black people can get even with all those horrible white racist nazis and Klan memebers -- utterly ridiculous and disgusting demonic behaviour.

BLM = Burn Loot and Murder. And so it does continue.

Time to turn out the National Guard - again.

K

kaylagrl

"This cannot continue" -- this is evil we are dealing with, therefore it has continued 27th October 2020
Another black shot In philadelphia. Justified killing but of course all cops are still racist along with government. This death is result of all that hatred and those nasty white racsit cops and of course Donald Trump. Only solution is to attack cops, riot and go on another looting spree and burn the city down -- all of which is justified because its the only way the oppressed black people can get even with all those horrible white racist nazis and Klan memebers -- utterly ridiculous and disgusting demonic behaviour.

BLM = Burn Loot and Murder. And so it does continue.

Time to turn out the National Guard - again.

He was a criminal who rapped about killing cops. Seems like poetic justice to me. Put a gun to a womans head. Live by the sword... He was told to drop the knife and he instead rushed at cops. Meanwhile last night looters were seen cleaning out the local Dollar General. I guess they were in need of cheap Chinese cr*p. Those silly white supremacists. smh

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Who selects these young men to challenge to police? It seems to me that the challengers want to be martyrs for their cause.

K

kaylagrl

Who selects these young men to challenge to police? It seems to me that the challengers want to be martyrs for their cause.
Exactly! Between each abortion and black on black crime, the youth of black America are being snuffed out one by one. And does anyone care? Does anyone see the real issue? How long have Dems been in power in black cities? And what have they done to help? Nothing! Just make themselves get richer. I wish the black community would wake up and see that they changed one plantation for a cement plantation. They are still not in control of their own destiny, it's a sin. Never seen more hopeless people than the black youth of America. Sad, sad, sad.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Looks like the food shortage in Brooklyn NY has not been resolved as groups of hungry people have taken to the streets to find bread again. This was another peaceful protest with nothing happening -- honest.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I don't know about that part of all this. However, I would like to know who buses in the trouble makers into those cities where this evil erupts. Peaceful protests turn into domestic terror attacks against innocent people and police when they respond.
Of course the looting always happens when the violence sets off.
Soros is one source that funds this type behavior.
BLM = Burn Loot and Murder. I love that edit of the acronym. A perfect description. I wonder how long my windshield and tires would stay in tact if I created a bumper sticker? :unsure:

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
He was a criminal who rapped about killing cops. Seems like poetic justice to me. Put a gun to a womans head. Live by the sword... He was told to drop the knife and he instead rushed at cops. Meanwhile last night looters were seen cleaning out the local Dollar General. I guess they were in need of cheap Chinese cr*p. Those silly white supremacists. smh
He was also bat crap crazy! Police in the area received complaints seemingly on a daily basis. This man was a threat to everyone in his community.

It's like that old saying, when you pull a gun on police officers you're not a victim of anything! In the case of Walter Wallace just substitute knife for gun.
Will never understand how a persons race matters in their commission of a crime.
BLACK MAN, 27, ‘SUFFERING MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS’ SHOT DEAD BY US POLICE

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
terrible race relations in america...still

SWAGD?

so what are you going to do about it.