I wanted to be a Christian the way I thought was represented by the Christians I was seeing and meeting and learning from. This was a strong relationship for the first 2 or 3 years and then there was the accident. (It was something that still takes my breath when I think of it.) I was following the rules I saw practiced at the church I was attending and yet disaster struck a personal blow. Pain was handed out in great proportion. The miracles of the situation were not enough to soothe the pain of the guilt weighing on my heart, having been the one who wanted to go out to eat. That was it for me; God and I would have to come to an understanding now. I started spending hours upon hours in my prayer closet and thousands of hours in study. During this time I started receiving instructions and understandings that lead me to see the truth about who Almighty God is: heart and face.
The Lord showed me how corruption of the word had veiled the eyes of the churches with the traditions of man. Then He showed me why I should forgive them. He showed me how all the people calling themselves Christians were as the Pharisees were during the time of Yeshua. The Pharisees positioned Almighty God to take the blame for any misfortune arising from their bad stewardship and to cover up their evils, just as the Christians of today do. Nothing that causes pain, disease, misfortune or anything bad for us came from Almighty God, He gave us His power and His authority and we aspired to the sickness and evils of this world as we do to this day. (Almighty God is mystified by how we would be willing to worship a god that would posses such evil in his heart, the god we have turned Him into.) We conveniently forget that from our creation; we were given not only the spirit of Almighty God within us, but also that power and authority. What ever we set on earth therefore becomes a rule in heaven; it was man who created sickness and evils of every kind. Yet we blame Almighty God, like it was his fault that we want to follow our own so called truths. When tested to the oldest scripts we find the origins of Satan spoke of little and we assume a great knowledge. But I now understand our mis-stewardship of the power of Almighty God. I know some of what the future holds for the earth and more important, I know how to show you where to see these things for yourselves. It is my calling to offer the opportunity (to all I can) to know the heart and face of Almighty God. I have many lessons to learn in the future, but by the grace of Almighty God I will run the good race. Yet I will ever endeavor to bring into wisdom the Second Church of the Pharisees known as the Christian Churches. Churches full of controls and judgments.
From this messenger from Yhvh to you:
1 Yhvh gave us free will that "without" his control on us we might come to know Him well enough to choose Him as our "Friend"! It is man who put restrictions and controls on us!
2 Yhvh and Yeshua's method of ruling is to serve, not as a king but as a servant, as was demonstrated by our Lord when he washed the disciples’ feet.
3 To imitate Almighty God is to mourn a fellow believers pain and to rejoice in their being lifted out of their need.
4 To serve Yhvh and Yeshua is to serve the needs of others, to the point of equality.
5 If you serve Almighty God for what you hope to get out of it, you have missed the whole of it all and are serving as a goat. Solomon said to those: "Eat drink and be merry for that is your reward on earth". We do not serve Almighty God for a chance to live in heaven. We become friends with Almighty God. And just as we would, He wants His "friends" with him forever. Eternal life is the byproduct of the relationship, not the goal!
6 For those of you who decline the open hand of friendship, Paul said you would simply perish completely. It is man who feels man has to be threatened to come to befriend God. They fail to realize that a friend through coercion is not a friend at heart but a servant by force.
7 We don't understand what is meant by knowing "Love". To know "Love" is to know the "Love of God". To express the "Love of God" is to have that same "Love" for all who seek Yhvh.
8 There is only one perfection we are called to perfect ourselves, perfection of the Love Yhvh has for us shared throughout the body, He places the rest of our perfection on His own yoke.
The Lord showed me how corruption of the word had veiled the eyes of the churches with the traditions of man. Then He showed me why I should forgive them. He showed me how all the people calling themselves Christians were as the Pharisees were during the time of Yeshua. The Pharisees positioned Almighty God to take the blame for any misfortune arising from their bad stewardship and to cover up their evils, just as the Christians of today do. Nothing that causes pain, disease, misfortune or anything bad for us came from Almighty God, He gave us His power and His authority and we aspired to the sickness and evils of this world as we do to this day. (Almighty God is mystified by how we would be willing to worship a god that would posses such evil in his heart, the god we have turned Him into.) We conveniently forget that from our creation; we were given not only the spirit of Almighty God within us, but also that power and authority. What ever we set on earth therefore becomes a rule in heaven; it was man who created sickness and evils of every kind. Yet we blame Almighty God, like it was his fault that we want to follow our own so called truths. When tested to the oldest scripts we find the origins of Satan spoke of little and we assume a great knowledge. But I now understand our mis-stewardship of the power of Almighty God. I know some of what the future holds for the earth and more important, I know how to show you where to see these things for yourselves. It is my calling to offer the opportunity (to all I can) to know the heart and face of Almighty God. I have many lessons to learn in the future, but by the grace of Almighty God I will run the good race. Yet I will ever endeavor to bring into wisdom the Second Church of the Pharisees known as the Christian Churches. Churches full of controls and judgments.
From this messenger from Yhvh to you:
1 Yhvh gave us free will that "without" his control on us we might come to know Him well enough to choose Him as our "Friend"! It is man who put restrictions and controls on us!
2 Yhvh and Yeshua's method of ruling is to serve, not as a king but as a servant, as was demonstrated by our Lord when he washed the disciples’ feet.
3 To imitate Almighty God is to mourn a fellow believers pain and to rejoice in their being lifted out of their need.
4 To serve Yhvh and Yeshua is to serve the needs of others, to the point of equality.
5 If you serve Almighty God for what you hope to get out of it, you have missed the whole of it all and are serving as a goat. Solomon said to those: "Eat drink and be merry for that is your reward on earth". We do not serve Almighty God for a chance to live in heaven. We become friends with Almighty God. And just as we would, He wants His "friends" with him forever. Eternal life is the byproduct of the relationship, not the goal!
6 For those of you who decline the open hand of friendship, Paul said you would simply perish completely. It is man who feels man has to be threatened to come to befriend God. They fail to realize that a friend through coercion is not a friend at heart but a servant by force.
7 We don't understand what is meant by knowing "Love". To know "Love" is to know the "Love of God". To express the "Love of God" is to have that same "Love" for all who seek Yhvh.
8 There is only one perfection we are called to perfect ourselves, perfection of the Love Yhvh has for us shared throughout the body, He places the rest of our perfection on His own yoke.