this is getting me mad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Argokid

Oct 22, 2009
I thought the youtube room was for all type of music but every time a somebody comes in he start with that is not the right type for in here or you dont want me to bad you I am so sick of some people coming in the room and telling you what you can say or do but other can do or say what every that want makes me think is this the right place to be in

W

wwjd_kilden

I do not know what you mean by all types of music (and I am never in chat), but this IS a christian site, so if it is secular, they do have the right to complain. (I for my part listen to much non christian music, but this being a Christian site, it should be respected if people do not want secular music).

J

jkalyna

:) argokid; BLESSINGS TO YOU. HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED IF THIS WORLD IS SSTHE RIGHT PLACE TO BE IN? THERES A SCRIPTURE VERSE THAT SAYS, LET THE WEEDS STAY WITH THE WHEAT, BECAUSE IF YOU PULL THE WEEDS OUT SOME OF THE WHEAT MIGHT GET PULLED OUT ALONG WITH IT. YOUR A BEAUTIFUL LOVING PERSON, AND I KNOW YOU LOVE THE LORD, AND I KNOW YOUR NOT A WEED, YOU HAVE BEEN A BLESSING AND SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY TOO LOLLLLLLLLL:D THE WEEDS DRY UP AND DIE. THE WHEAT IS THE NUTRITIOUS FOOD. WEEDS JUST CLUTTER. BE PATIENT, AND DON'T GET MAD, PRAY IN EVERYTHING AND WATCH YOUR ATMOSPHERE TURN INTO A GARDEN, AND WITHOUT ANY WEEDS. KALYNA LUV YA IN THE LORD.:):p

P

princeobeng1234

hello

AM PRINCE OBENG FROM GHANA AND A 26YEARS O F AGE AM IN TO SOCCER A S WELL AS MINE TALENTS MORE OVER AM GOOD NICE AND EASY GOING PERSON THEREFORE I WILL LIKE TO MEET MORE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD JUST TO ENROLL WITH THEM AN D TO LEARN MORE FROM THEM AS WELL

May 28, 2012
If you disagree with a person then that person will attack you and usually get their friends to attack you as well.
This happens on and off line. People are like that. Dont expect any different and you wont be disappointed. We
can not trust people. We are not here to trust people. God placed you here for a reason and that reason has
nothing to do with trusting people. Everyone has their own agenda and usually this has little or nothing to do with
biblical doctrine. Pray for them.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Here's the official rule regarding the type of music you can play:

"5. No worldly music, please.
We don't want to make an absolute rule against all secular music/lyrics, but most most secular music is indeed worldly (against the teachings of the Bible), and we'd really rather have Christian music or lyrics playing (or being sung) when others enter our "Christian" chat rooms! :)"

I must say, Argokid, that you and I have very similar tastes in music, and I haven't heard you play anything even remotely offensive.

H

HebrewsTwelve22

Dear Brother Argokid please do not get upset over this. Yo have enough to contend with Brother.
The rules do ask us not to play worldly music but I don't think I have ever seen you playing anything offensive or grieving.
Mostly when you come in the room you play things that uplift or make us laugh...
I remember one night recently when I was very very low, how you lifted me up with some random banjo music lol
I prefer to listen to Christian music as I was bought out of the "biker" lifestyle where I listened to some very heavy rock and can be a bit sensitive now to worldly stuff but never have I been grieved by anything you have played. Love you Brother.

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

:D:p:):rolleyes::):cool::p AGAIN ARGOKID, OH ANYWAY, I LOVED , AND LAUGHED SO MUCH WITH THE MOZART GROUP LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:D:D I LAAUGHED SO MUCH, LOLLLLLLLL LOVE IT. THANK YOU.:D:p:):eek: HUGS.