This is my first blog...not sure...but I am going for it ^.^

• Thread starter Jake_from_state_farm
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jake_from_state_farm

I really don't know what to say....I feel like this could be good for me and some what be a stress reliever, I am quite sure that I am suppose to put my feelings and heart into it or maybe what I am thinking...Maybe it's more simple then that... I am not sure, but I am just going to write the first thing that comes to my head...and right now... that is relationships... I am really having a big problem with it, because I did just break up with my ex-girlfriend because our relationship was based on sex and lust...and when I did it...I was fine...happy even...something has just come over me and now...I want her back...maybe it's the devil trying to play games with me. I really don't know. Right now i want her...on the other hand... I want a christian girlfriend...Oh, I guess I forgot to mention...she is agnostic...but is not willing to to except that Jesus Christ is our lord and savior...I have been waiting way to long for the right girl...and all the girls I think are right for me they turn out not to be... I mean, I know I am not the only one right? And the girls I do find that like me...can't even hold a proper conversation...It must be the day in age or whatever, personally I would like to have an intelligent girlfriend that I could talk to instead of sitting right next to and staring at a wall!!! It is just outrageous!!! Maybe... I don't want a girlfriend deep inside... or something... maybe girls don't like me... if it's that I have no clue why!! I am smart... I can cook... I play the guitar... I am nice and sweet...I am tall, I am a good listener, I like to read, I love kids! I am willing to try new things and I am romantic... I mean isn't that what a girl wants? maybe... i am just thinking things over to much... I hate being a teenager when everyone else around me is doing fine or they play dumb... yeah,yeah, yeah people have their problems... I get it is and everyone is facing one, but who are they trying to fool? themselves? Well it looks like my blog turned into a rant ^.^ sorry for whoever is reading this... but I have a lot on my mind...and I am not looking for answers, but it's a good feeling to know that someone out there may read this and taking in everything I am saying...maybe even change, but that is asking a lot huh? hahaha, who am I kidding? well, I guess for the ones who really want to comment... I have a question...for all of you even if you don't want to answer it... What is the point for a physical relationship when we have god? and if you find it beneficiary... what is a good way of going about it? well I guess once I find something new to nag about.. I will just come back and blog again ^.^ I hope all of you are having a good night and I am here is you want to talk I love talking to new people so message me whenever you want. Until next time, ciao.

G

Hey Jake :)

Thank you for writing your post i enjoyed reading it. I'm having a break from my assignments so instead i come on here and read much more interesting topics :)

Sticking with your question..."what is the point for a physical relationship when we have God" if i can take out the physical part for a sec and focus on the "relationship with God part" to me that's looking solely between you and God, that could be done in many ways through prayer, bible reading, talking to God, letting him know how things are for you, faith walk, praise and worship, writing, and much more...

In regards to physical relationship " acts of sexual encounters and lust " you probably already know that is sin. "Covenant marriage" is the correct way to enjoy those acts you mention. Keep on keeping on... continue to stay focus on your career? ...don't settle for less you deserve it!

Blessings :)

Last edited:
J

Jake_from_state_farm

Thank you so much for the comment melodie, but what I was trying to say was WHY would people rather have physical relationship rather THAN a spiritual relationship with god... I guess I should have made that more clean due to the fact I did't think anyone would read my blog hahaha. I knew that, but at the time I was a really bad sinner...like...REALLY bad sinner... and Satan had me in his chains. then I came back from church camp after seeing all these little kids got to god for the first time when I relized I need god more then anything right now and everything was just going to get in my way. That included my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. Oh lord hahaha I don't know where I am going with this now... please forgive me.

G

Thanks for clearing that up sorry it's me, i wondered if i went totally off course and by the sound of things i did :/ sorry about the confusion lol. Thanks for the laugh by the way Jake :) I was wondering if you are able to define a little more what "physical relationship is"

Dont sweat it, God is not a God of condemnation but he is of repentance and little steps towards ending that part of sin that's held you bound!

Blessings Mel :)

J

Jake_from_state_farm

It was more then my pleasure to make you laugh darling and don't be sorry it was my fault, so please forgive me ^.^ I am just glad we could clean things up :)

G

Dear Lord i Thank you for Jake :) i pray that you will anoint him with your favor and blessings. May you sharpen and stir up the gifts and talents that you have blessed him with and in choosing a good career path. May his testimony of strength and renewed thinking be of encouragement and blessing to others. I pray that you will be the protector and the provider for him and his family, but most importantly Lord let him know that he is SoOOoooO LOVED unconditionally by You and Others. Thank you we love you Lord Amen & Amen. :cool:

J

Jake_from_state_farm

You are so sweet! thank you very much!!!!!! If I could I would like that comment a million times over !!!!!!

G

Your so welcome :)