This is my response to anyone who want to know why I've given up on politics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
They tried where my daughter works and soon learned those country folks did not like it so they took out most of the self checkouts out and added more cashiers.
People get what they want or are willing to put up with.
Seem only the young like the self checkout in our area.
Went to Walmart today ( a small super center in a town of 1400 ) about 10 am and they had 10 cashiers working and only a few people were using the self checkouts.
Because Walmart keeps prosecuting innocents claiming they shoplifted (stole) items...
Where I don't care if they prosecute the real thieves....I don't want to go through the hassle of proving my innocence...that they can't seem to bother with themselves before they swear out a warrant for my arrest.
So I go through the checkout with a real cashier. They can't hassle me that way.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Walmart in our area tried the card or app only thing (cash accepted at only two registers ) once and people just walked out and left their full carts standing.
That changed very quickly.
People need to stand up for what they want and what they will not put up with with these stores.
Same with the government, local, state, national.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
Walmart in our area tried the card or app only thing (cash accepted at only two registers ) once and people just walked out and left their full carts standing.
That changed very quickly.
People need to stand up for what they want and what they will not put up with with these stores.
Same with the government, local, state, national.
Sort of a companion issue at least where I live is the number of malfunctioning shopping carts, they don’t steer correctly and they are hard to push. I just stand there and pull out carts until I find one that works. Been considering a mobile cart refurbishing service, the road to riches, travel from town to town and put all the carts back into operating condition. :):):)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Sort of a companion issue at least where I live is the number of malfunctioning shopping carts, they don’t steer correctly and they are hard to push. I just stand there and pull out carts until I find one that works. Been considering a mobile cart refurbishing service, the road to riches, travel from town to town and put all the carts back into operating condition. :):):)
Especially, since most stores many-more-times-than-not seem to not care enough to do regular maintenance on their carts...

If/When you show them a cart and inform them that it needs attention - do they put it aside to fix it - or just put it back with the rest of the carts and forget about it?

That's right - you know the answer - at least 999 times out of 1000. (And, this might be way too generous.)

Maybe they could be enticed to pay someone else to do it for them - so that their carts would actually receive maintenance more than once a year...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is my response to anyone who thinks they can just bury their head in the sand

"What this DHS guy said TERRIFIED me to the core" | Redacted with Clayton Morris

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021

You aren’t along.
What did they do to make that video? Break into a nursing home and give people a script to read?

One guy did actually look like he was reading the script- others cited reasons that it never made any sense for them to vote for him the first time. NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE ever voted for Trump... what a joke.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
What did they do to make that video? Break into a nursing home and give people a script to read?

One guy did actually look like he was reading the script- others cited reasons that it never made any sense for them to vote for him the first time. NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE ever voted for Trump... what a joke.
They were probably given extra Jell-O.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do you know what a wimp is? A wimp is someone who creates a new identity, say @msp2000 and then 20 minutes later has found this post and given it a dislike. Maybe I'm wrong but I am inclined to believe that @msp2000 is a pseudonym for a current member who was afraid to use their own name. Generally, if I have just joined a forum like this I would introduce myself first and share a few posts, but that is me. All I am saying is something is very, very fishy about @msp2000

msp2000

May 20, 2024
Do you know what a wimp is? A wimp is someone who creates a new identity, say @msp2000 and then 20 minutes later has found this post and given it a dislike. Maybe I'm wrong but I am inclined to believe that @msp2000 is a pseudonym for a current member who was afraid to use their own name. Generally, if I have just joined a forum like this I would introduce myself first and share a few posts, but that is me. All I am saying is something is very, very fishy about @msp2000
Well this is a very fine how do you do. if Mr. ZNP had taken a few minutes to search my profile he might have found out that I indeed am a new member. I joined this site literally a few days ago in the hopes that I might find like minded Christians to have intelligent, mature discussions regarding matters of import to the Christian community. I happened to see Mr. ZNP's post and in the spirit of the freedom of expression, chose to express my opinion by giving it a dislike. It appears Mr. ZNP has decided make judgements about a new member whom he knows nothing about except for a dislike expressed for a video he posted.

Mr. ZNP has decided that he dissapproves of my name and potential motive. I didn't know using a username like "msp2000" was verboten. Perhaps Mr. ZNP would care to reveal his own name?

Mr. ZNP, I hope and pray this posting isn't representative of your attitude towards new members and those who may have opinions differing markedly from your own. A Christians we are called to be at peace with each other as much as possible (Romans 12:18).

Have a blessed day, sir!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well this is a very fine how do you do. if Mr. ZNP had taken a few minutes to search my profile he might have found out that I indeed am a new member. I joined this site literally a few days ago in the hopes that I might find like minded Christians to have intelligent, mature discussions regarding matters of import to the Christian community. I happened to see Mr. ZNP's post and in the spirit of the freedom of expression, chose to express my opinion by giving it a dislike. It appears Mr. ZNP has decided make judgements about a new member whom he knows nothing about except for a dislike expressed for a video he posted.

Mr. ZNP has decided that he dissapproves of my name and potential motive. I didn't know using a username like "msp2000" was verboten. Perhaps Mr. ZNP would care to reveal his own name?

Mr. ZNP, I hope and pray this posting isn't representative of your attitude towards new members and those who may have opinions differing markedly from your own. A Christians we are called to be at peace with each other as much as possible (Romans 12:18).

Have a blessed day, sir!
I would like to know who I am talking to. As I said when I join a forum it is customary to first introduce yourself. And yes, I do try to know who I am talking to and dealing with. So perhaps you can take a few minutes, go to the site all new members are directed to and give us a short testimony about yourself by way of introduction. If your plan is to have mature, intelligent discussions, that would be an appropriate way to begin.

msp2000

May 20, 2024
[Hi msp2000. I hope you are doing well. I noticed you disliked one of my posted videos]. I would like to know who I am talking to. .... when I join a forum it is customary to first introduce yourself. .. So perhaps you can take a few minutes, go to the site all new members are directed to and give us a short testimony about yourself by way of introduction. Thanks!
I took the liberty of tweaking your quoted message to make a point. If you would have posted this to begin with, I would have gladly complied. I am still learning my way around the site.

Blessings to you sir!