THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!!! (!!!!!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
They are also great for jabbing a Lynx when he tries to take your tea...

I'm gonna have to start hiding cinder's chopsticks. Or maybe train her dog to chew on them.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
They are also great for jabbing a Lynx when he tries to take your tea...

I'm gonna have to start hiding cinder's chopsticks. Or maybe train her dog to chew on them.
Go ahead and try to train the dog. I have very few doubts about how a cat trying to train a dog will end up. And my dog seems to like men less to begin with. I think if you train the dog then all my problems with you trying to take my tea will be resolved.

May 25, 2015
Eating with wooden sticks is way too difficult and primitive.

That's why the fork was invented. :p
Amen to THAT.

I love those things. It slows my eating down. I go from being ravenous with a fork and then prim and proper with chop sticks. Still need a fork or spoon at the very end though, chopsticks just can’t pick up the rest, which is very important. The end scraps are the most tastiest.
I even went to China for a trip and needed a fork for everything. I appreciate the people who know how to use them.

Chopsticks are great for flipping bacon and eating salad and grabbing tea bags out of hot water if their strings fall in.
See? This is why I need someone to teach me how to use 'em.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Go ahead and try to train the dog. I have very few doubts about how a cat trying to train a dog will end up. And my dog seems to like men less to begin with. I think if you train the dog then all my problems with you trying to take my tea will be resolved.
You have obviously never seen how I deal with dogs... Or rather, how they all seem to like me. (I can't really claim credit because I don't quite understand it.) I'd have her trained to distract you so I could steal the tea more easily.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Well, here was my profile from Christian Mingle. Ugh, what a terrible experience. :/ Hmm, maybe I'll just post a modified version of this as an ad here on CC... :D

Jesus is Lord. Salvation by grace through faith alone.

The Bible is God's Word. King James Version, since I know where the 900+ corrupt English language versions come from.

The Earth is flat. See Edward Hendrie's book "The Greatest Lie on Earth."

The 2020 election was stolen. See TGP's 2020 election/AZ audit coverage.

The vax is poison. See suppressed Tel Aviv University vaccine study.

I am 100% serious about all the above; feel free to ask me questions, but understand that I know what I know and if you are not okay with that we will likely not be very compatible.

I will not date a divorcee as per Jesus' words in Luke 16:18 and other Scriptures.

I am here on CM hoping to find a godly wife. Ideally I would like to find someone who understands the nature of this world and the spiritual warfare all around us which encompasses nearly every aspect of our comfortable American lives. I am a serious sort of fellow who has dated very little and who has never even kissed a girl. Not perfect, but not promiscuous and trying to remain pure for marriage.

I am conflicted about having kids right now. Part of me wants a big family and I have a list of baby names in my Bible. Part of me understands that Mystery Babylon is about to fall and a normal life may not be possible going forward. This world is being prepared to worship Satan and it's getting worse, perhaps not the best place to raise a child right now.

I believe God should be worshiped in spirit and in truth; as such I prefer old-fashioned churches which preach from God's Word and which use traditional hymns and music in their services. Typically this means Baptist and Bible churches.

Currently my church attendance is not good/regular but I have a church I would like to attend regularly once I relocate. Currently I watch services there online.

I currently live in central MD but have a house being built for me in Tennessee. I intend to move, Lord willing, by the end of the year. I have had some chronic health issues and understand physical struggles; that being said I am naturally fit/athletic and I try to take care of myself; I hope you do too. A certain level of physical attraction is necessary in a marriage.

I am looking for someone that I can connect with spiritually and intellectually, who embodies the Proverbs 31 woman and is blessed with discernment, grace, kindness, and humility. This description is intended to filter out ladies who won't be a good match.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I need to find someone to teach me how to use chopsticks.
I’ve tried to use chopsticks and have been a little successful but it takes me more time to eat the food. It’s soooooo much easier using a fork that I don’t give chopsticks a try anymore. Should I be ashamed for even thinking this? Lol

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Honestly… even if you find a connection on here it’s really hard to keep up a long distance relationship. Yes there have been beautiful stories like tourist has and that’s great, but odds are usually not in your favor. Of course if it’s Gods will and plan for your life, the doors will open.