THIS IS WRONG!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This is my first time seeing this post and most of the videos have been removed. I did watch the ones that I could and read all of the information posted. Yes, the information was very disturbing to me. But, how often do people take videos of police officers doing good things and post that on YouTube? Not near as often as the bad things. I know many, many police officers that show a lot of integrity and are very caring to the public. These videos are kind of like saying that I am going to have sex with one of my students because of the handful of teachers who have taken advantage of the children in their care (the defense attorney kind of implied that I am not to be trusted either since I am a teacher. Please don't lump all officers together in one group (I did see the part about there being good officers out there and I appreciate that). I do not like it when I am grouped together with all other teachers. There are some bad apples and they make the rest of us look terrible.

I have to agree with Maxwel about not encouraging people to resist arrest. That is a good way for someone to get hurt. Police are trained to handle people who are resisting arrest while the person who is resisting probably has not ever received that sort of training. Do you know how many people actually say that they are going out to kill a cop? They may not even know the officer but, they still want to kill him/her? Yes, the officers have taken an oath to protect and serve the public but, they also have to use caution to keep themselves from getting hurt or killed. An officer in my city went to a man's house to serve a summons for a probation violation. The guy shot and killed the officer, he wasn't even going to be arrested.

And, not talking at all to the police is any person's right. But, if you have nothing to hide, why not? If you have done nothing wrong, you should not be afraid. God is with us at all times and He can keep us calm during trying times.

I do not mean any disrespect to you, Pox. I pray you realize that.

God Bless.
 
When I was growing up police used to use a telephone book in their questioning. You put the telephone book against the skin then you can punch and not leave a bruise.
 
When I was growing up police used to use a telephone book in their questioning. You put the telephone book against the skin then you can punch and not leave a bruise.

Unfortunately, things like that did happen a lot (and probably still do in some places). That is one of the reasons interrogation rooms have video cameras in them now. To protect the people from any danger posed by the police and to ensure that the police would not be falsely accused of using over the top tactics for interrogation.
 
With respect to all reading this thread, especially LEO's...

Consider the unconstitutional laws that are enacted by the powers that be.

Consider a bulldog guarding it's masters property. The bulldog doesn't know anything but to do what it's told. It's bred (read brainwashed) to guard and attack intruders, or anyone the master views as an unfavorable guest on his property.

Consider the illusion of security that the police provide. More often than not (read rarely), they aren't there when a crime happens, thereby preventing a crime. More often than not, the limit of their abilities lies with writing out reports which then go into a statistics chart, and who pays for these services to the community?

In fact, most officers' time is spent doing mundane duties like writing speeding tickets to increase town revenue. Very little of an officers time is spent in apprehending criminals or protecting citizens.

In payment for this illusion of security, citizens are forced to pay higher taxes (and fines) to support their police department, of which many perpetrate GROSS mismanagement of funds, fraud, all manner of civil rights abuses (some of which I have detailed in this thread), and of course, very generous pension and medical plans which CANNOT be paid for.

The legal system as a whole (read hole), is nothing more than a business model.

I worked as a law enforcement officer for approximately 6 years. Some of the civil rights abuses I have witnessed first hand by fellow officers, and even committed myself, are inexcusable. Thankfully I saw the error of my ways and quit (read got out of the racket). I viewed myself as one of the better LEO's in my field, and I was. I look back on those years and think to myself..."How could I have been so dumb?" You live and you learn? Some do anyway. It took me 6 years and I view myself as having an above average intelligence (why am I putting my neck on the line writing these posts?). Perhaps I'm not as smart as I thought? :cool:

Please trust me when I tell you, that in whatever county you live, most, if not all of the LEO's break the laws that they swear to uphold on a daily basis. To meet a truly honorable LEO in this day and age...well, good luck with that. As with most everything, there are exceptions to the rule.

My speculative commentary on why LEO's are increasingly corrupted...

Criminals usually have some sort of evil influence, or demons attacking them. Meeting, dealing with, and arresting these possessed individuals can have a VERY NEGATIVE influence on the LEO's. If an LEO is not fully grounded in his or her faith (if they even have a faith), well...

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.”

You cannot work in a slaughterhouse and not get blood on your shirt. I had quite a bit of blood on mine and I don't wish that job on anyone, nor would I ever work in the LE field again, no matter what the pay. Principles of conscience and all that...

I'd prefer to deal with my own problems as they arise instead of asking someone else to deal with it.

If someone breaks in my home, as far as I'm concerned, they can take what they like, no possession is worth a life, no matter how distasteful that life may be to me. And the one time I was burgled, the police never retrieved my stolen items, nor did they repair my broken door frame where it was kicked in.

Concerning bodily harm, well, that's another story, but I can tell you honestly, that having posted what I do on this forum and others, I fear the police FAR MORE than I fear my fellow citizen. Having seen, and participated in LEO methods of pacification (read arrest), you're more likely to get a fair shake (read shakedown) from your fellow citizen.

In closing, you may want to look at this video, it's a wonderfully edited Animal Farm animated clip put to Pink Floyd's "Dogs". I highly recommend the entire Animals album as well. It's a little dark but it is some of the best political protest music I've ever heard.

http://christianchat.com/conspiracy...0-take-your-money-out-bank-2.html#post1182757

Peace,

P.


Beware the BULLDOG!

bulldog.jpg

:cool:
 
Oh, Pox! I am married to a police officer. He has been an officer for over 16 years and is the exact opposite of what you posted. He is a Godly man of high moral standards and integrity. He also works his tail off trying to stop crime before it happens. He supervises many other officers and he holds them to the same standard. Yes, they do have to do mundane work like paperwork but, they spend more time being in the public eye to try and dissuade any crime that might happen. The work they do is not an illusion, they work very hard to prevent crime and to solve cases.

So, in the city that I live in, the majority of the officers work hard to uphold the laws they swore to when they became officers, not the other way around. Dealing with your own problems as they arise can get you into serious trouble. Since you were once an officer, I am sure you can handle a gun just fine. But, most of the general public cannot. If something goes down in a place where I am, I would rather have an officer there that has been trained to handle numerous scenarios than a private citizen who may or may not have a clue about handling a hostile situation.

Just like in every profession, there are bad apples. Thus, the videos of police brutality that you have posted. In our society today, people tend to look for the bad and not the good. They do not make videos of an officer doing something good and post it on YouTube, that would be boring. People like to complain about the police but, who do they call when they have a problem? The same police they were complaining about. I know for a fact that my husband and his fellow officers have prevented crimes before they could be committed and have stopped many crimes in progress.

There are far less officers like the ones posted in the videos than the ones that truly do good work. I know my husband has received many commendations for treating the public with respect, not complaints of brutality. I am not saying he has not had to take someone down before. If a person is resisting arrest or high on drugs or any other crazy thing, officers have to do what they can to ensure their own safety and the safety of the public that is around them. And, he has never caused serious harm to any person that he has arrested. The legal system is terrible. Hubby gets so frustrated when he has to arrest the same person over and over again because the courts failed to give the sentence the person deserves. It is not the police's fault if the court system fails.

How do you think I feel knowing that each morning when I tell my husband good-bye could be the last time I see him alive? I wasn't kidding when I said that some people go out with the intent to kill an officer. Not for any reason other than the fact that they are an officer. Do you know how hard that is? Can you imagine the stress I feel as his wife when he gets called out for some dangerous situation? It is torture, plain and simple.

Yeah, the pension is decent but, the pay is not that great and the insurance stinks. When my husband had surgery, we ended up paying more than the insurance company did. I don't see the medical plan as being anything special. I would carry him on my insurance if the cost was not so outrageous to add him to my plan.

I am not trying to start a huge debate with you. I just felt that you were grouping all officers together as brutes that only want to harm people. I had to stick up for my husband and his numerous fellow officers that are also men of integrity.

God Bless and, hopefully, no hard feelings.

 
Implements Of Destruction!

[video=youtube;zPx2t7xoF1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPx2t7xoF1k[/video]

:cool:
 
8

[video=youtube;c-xEdbEubjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xEdbEubjs[/video]

Eighth Amendment

The Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, ratified in 1791, has three provisions. The cruel and unusual punishments clause restricts the severity of punishments that state and federal governments may impose upon persons who have been convicted of a criminal offense. The Excessive Fines Clause limits the amount that state and federal governments may fine a person for a particular crime. The Excessive Bail Clause restricts judicial discretion in setting bail for the release of persons accused of a criminal activity during the period following their arrest but preceding their trial.
 
Re: 8

[video=youtube;c-xEdbEubjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xEdbEubjs[/video]

Eighth Amendment

The Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, ratified in 1791, has three provisions. The cruel and unusual punishments clause restricts the severity of punishments that state and federal governments may impose upon persons who have been convicted of a criminal offense. The Excessive Fines Clause limits the amount that state and federal governments may fine a person for a particular crime. The Excessive Bail Clause restricts judicial discretion in setting bail for the release of persons accused of a criminal activity during the period following their arrest but preceding their trial.


Let the punishment meet the crime.
 
FORAGING = CRIME

[video=youtube;06VzxxDTnB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8[/video]

"Of course he was found guilty. This day and age you are guilty until proven innocent, doesn't mean he was in the wrong. You tell me how in the hell he is supposed to "live off the land" if they are harassing him for fishing. The guy wants to be left alone and I can understand with all the "Sheep" these days."
 
FORAGING = CRIME: II

[video=youtube;XqKi1Tmv43Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqKi1Tmv43Q[/video]

"It doesn't matter what you say in court, its all bullshit to them. The only thing they want from you is to confess and make payment. They will not hear any argument that might show them to be wrong, there is NO recourse in the legal system. Think about it this way, can you imagine playing a game of monopoly where the banker plays the game with you, but has the right to change the rules. No point in playing he's going to win every time. There is no recourse, the trap was set for our elders and we have long since been caught in the trap."
 
The Truth About Your Birth Certificate...

[video=youtube;cfnJ1rOFK7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o[/video]

An interesting commentary at 3m 50s...
 
Breathe or Bleed?

[video=youtube;6Ha4ZnCHWuw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ha4ZnCHWuw[/video]

"This judge is just a shill, rubber stamping any and all cop requests. It makes a mockery of the so called neutral position of judges. This judge becomes a puppet of the police. And all that is needed is for the cops to intone some magic words. A boilerplate statement about "watery eyes or sweating" will do it for this puppet judge."


Boilerplate (text) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Boilerplate is any text that is or can be reused in new contexts or applications without being greatly changed from the original.

In contractual law, the term "boilerplate language" describes the parts of a contract that are considered standard.
Boilerplate language may also exist in pre-created form letters on the Internet for such things as issues to be broached by a politician based on an issue ad, requests that a cable or satellite operator add a cable network to a system, pre-written complaints about a product that is opposed by groups that create such letters, or online petitions. The person requesting the action usually only needs to type or sign his or her name at the end of the pre-written greeting and body."


Shock Video Shows Police Forcibly Drawing Blood 2013 - YouTube
 
Copyright Infringement

Metal band Skinny Puppy send US government invoice after finding out their music was 'used as torture device in Guantanamo Bay'

skinny-puppy.jpg


Use of their songs 'didn't sit right' with the band

Christopher Hooton

Friday 31 January 2014

The US Army's use of Metallica's oeuvre as a tool in its interrogations in Iraq is well documented, but it opted for something a little more esoteric in Guantanamo Bay, according to one Canadian industrial metal band.

"We heard through a reliable grapevine that our music was being used in Guantanamo Bay prison camps to musically stun or torture people," founder cEvin Key told the Phoenix New Times. "We heard that our music was used on at least four occasions."

While Metallica politely asked the US military to stop using their music for the sleep deprivation of detainees, Skinny Puppy took it one step further.

"So we thought it would be a good idea to make an invoice to the US government for musical services," Key added. "Thus the concept of the [band's new] record title, Weapons."

Despite the band's aggressive sound, they said they had never envisioned their music being used in such a way.

Asked how he felt about their songs allegedly being used in the detention camp, Key replied: "Not too good. We never supported those types of scenarios. … Because we make unsettling music, we can see it being used in a weird way. But it doesn’t sit right with us."


[video=youtube;7YLTezRX97c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLTezRX97c[/video]


Copyright infringement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fair use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


TORTURINGDEMOCRACY.ORG
 
I have found many government laws and regulations quoted here. Please remember the most dangerous words in the world:

"We're from the government and we're here to help you."