This quote is so true :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittycat7

" A women's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek him first to find her"
- Max Lucado

G

A GOOD QUOTE. NOT ONLY TO FIND HER, BUT DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO LOVE HER FROM GOD. FOR THE HEAD OF THE MAN IS GOD, AND THE HEAD OF THE WOMEN IS THE MAN. IN MARRIAGE.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Wow, so perfectly said. :)
For with my husband, this is exactly what I desired. :)
I praise God, for he is doing this, took some time, but thankyou Jesus!
We are seeing the fruit!

God bless
pickles

R

Remza

I love that quote so much.

K

kittycat7

Thanks everyone! ^.^

G

oooh...so sweet and so true. Like it:)

S