This says it all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2012
Your right. But how will you know? With so manny people calling them selfs christians, but their life style not fitting the description. (Just saying)

L

Liz01

by their fruits..........

Feb 10, 2008
Yeah, watch out for the ones with rotten bananas!

U

Ugly

Your right. But how will you know? With so manny people calling them selfs christians, but their life style not fitting the description. (Just saying)
Didn't you just answer your own question?

L

Livi94

The hypocrisy of it all can get very annoying but no one on this planet is perfect. We all sin in our imperfect lives. We must all remember to be open-minded and practive Penance. God knows who loves him ^_^ And He loves all His children even though we continue to sin.
So we try to be the best Christians we can be and follow Jesus' footsteps, being examples for those who need enlightenment, and the truth about the wonders of Faith will be known to them.

G

GreenNnice

How do you know a guy who is after God?

YOU be after God and you will know, for God will show.
christ peeps god is not going to give you a guy or a girl unless you are ready showing your maturity to serve him like Abraham willingness to submit in complete obedience to God's will.
That act by Abe pleased God? Why?

Because of Abraham's faith? Yes, but IF you read that Genesis 22, it says that God knew from Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his only son, Isaac, that he showed a 'fear to God.'

So, IF you think you are ready for finding right mate, you will know because you are fearing God, and, I like what my profile verse says...
God is please with those who 'are contrite and tremble at My word.'

This is talking about scripture, some, but, with the Holy Spirit leading you, you are listening to which direction your life is going. And, am I talking about audible Holy Spirit voice? Maybe, but , not likely, just His power will push you down His path for you. :)