THIS SHOULD BE MAJOR HEADLINES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
rough soul "
"I pray God acts miraculously to prevent such bloodshed but my rational side of thinking wondering how do you eradicate evil? By pleading to stop. Did it work for the Jews in Nazi Germany? In less God moves in their hearts then people will be forced to defend themselves or lose life and or freedoms."

As do I but I doubt much will be accomplished with a 'please and thank' you approach"

.Thomas Jefferson once said that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

why include patriots in that equation?
Agree. The founding fathers were very studied in scripture and history. History speaks of such truth that the modern age has a hard time understanding as most in this country have never been faced with such evil. You can not have both. Liberty and the tyrant. The tree of liberty is very much like the tree of life. The tyrant is the liar, false promiser, that ultimately brings death among the people.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I saw this reported on Fox News briefly, and just as briefly on News Nation. The new News Show based in Chicago and televised on WGN Chicago. Have not seen it on ABC, CBS, NBC.

I am not very political, and do not watch much news because of all the hatred that appears to be the main purpose of the various News Organizations. Sometimes, I catch a Show or two though.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I saw this reported on Fox News briefly, and just as briefly on News Nation. The new News Show based in Chicago and televised on WGN Chicago. Have not seen it on ABC, CBS, NBC.

I am not very political, and do not watch much news because of all the hatred that appears to be the main purpose of the various News Organizations. Sometimes, I catch a Show or two though.
Yes it takes either a strong stomach, nerves of steel, or great faith to endure that onslaught of biased knowledge and then of great will to search for truth. Truth changes the tented glasses to absolute clear. You can see the events for truly what they are. That to me is utmost important as a believer who must judge righteously on matters as they contain to scripture. What is the moral guidance within the problems we face.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Sedition? Treason? A soft coup against our duly freely elected president?
And not one of the culprits will be arrested , tried, and when found guilty, actually imprisoned.
I think they will. It just takes patience. And maybe proof of voter fraud? It would spoil the show to arrest the ringleaders before they'd be caught red-handed.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I think they will. It just takes patience. And maybe proof of voter fraud? It would spoil the show to arrest the ringleaders before they'd be caught red-handed.
A video outlining the lead-up to the corruption exposures, and possible outcome (no election?)

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
It appears Crazy Nancy, as Trump calls her and I think with good cause at this point, she's so desperate to keep Trump from re-election that she's invoking Amendment 25.
Republicans baffled by Pelosi's 25th Amendment suggestion

I'd like to see the Republicans if God willing they take the majority in Congress come November invoke the Expulsion Clause. Not against Pelosi alone, and she shall surely be re-elected because Democratic voters in Bluefornia aren't smart enough nor courageous enough to vote her out, as well as all other Democrats participating in this soft coup. Which is a polite term to describe Sedition and even Treason.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
A video outlining the lead-up to the corruption exposures, and possible outcome (no election?)

What a bunch of nonsense. I stopped watching in the first few minutes when the QAnon bunk was interjected as pertained to Trump at all in those moments. No such thing was discussed. Either from the media floor nor by Trump himself.
That's a dark propaganda piece. :(

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
It appears Crazy Nancy, as Trump calls her and I think with good cause at this point, she's so desperate to keep Trump from re-election that she's invoking Amendment 25.
Republicans baffled by Pelosi's 25th Amendment suggestion

I'd like to see the Republicans if God willing they take the majority in Congress come November invoke the Expulsion Clause. Not against Pelosi alone, and she shall surely be re-elected because Democratic voters in Bluefornia aren't smart enough nor courageous enough to vote her out, as well as all other Democrats participating in this soft coup. Which is a polite term to describe Sedition and even Treason.
Trump predicted they may use the same Amendment on Biden if he wins the election.

Nancy is probably hoping she can push the election pass January. As I have heard the speaker of the House would become the sitting President. But I have also heard she technically couldn't do that because her election will be this year also so she will be in a undecided state. Not sure.

The Transition Integrity Project decided to hire a General and Democrats played war games on many different scenarios for the election because they fear Trump will not leave the White House.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Trump predicted they may use the same Amendment on Biden if he wins the election.

Nancy is probably hoping she can push the election pass January. As I have heard the speaker of the House would become the sitting President. But I have also heard she technically couldn't do that because her election will be this year also so she will be in a undecided state. Not sure.
Nor am I. There's contradictory answers on all sides. Yes, SotH takes the office, no they don't. I don't think there is a guarantee after January 1 that Pelosi would be SotH. That's a seat as I recall that is voted in by the House majority.
I did find this from August as one pov. (Wouldn't it be worth the live feed to see NP's face should she lose re-election? :LOL: One can dream.)

FOX News 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (with video)
Published August 27
Judge Napolitano explains if Pelosi could become acting president if election results are delayed past Jan. 20
The Fox News senior judicial analyst runs through each scenario on 'Varney & Co.'

Napolitano further explained that if the Electoral College is unable to choose a successor, the election would go to the House of Representatives, not for a majority vote, but a vote by state, in which each state delegation would vote on their own, independent of their state's election results, and whoever has a majority of 26 states would become president until Jan. 20, 2025.

"That has happened," Napolitano noted. "That's how Thomas Jefferson was elected the first time around in 1800."

The Transition Integrity Project decided to hire a General and Democrats played war games on many different scenarios for the election because they fear Trump will not leave the White House.
I've heard that as well. The part about fearing Trump won't leave should he lose this election. To my recollection HRC got that ball rolling. She's still fuming after all these years.
What's interesting, and I admit a bit concerning, was that very question came up in the first presidential debate. Biden in as much as asked Trump should he lose will he say there and now he'll leave the White House?
Trump refused to commit to an answer as pertained to a peaceful transition of power should he lose.

I can't find that part of the debate alone and the add on stuff isn't worth watching to that point.
I did find this with regard to the question and as it was the last question in the recent VP debate.
No surprise, Harris doesn't answer the question in the least. Boy can she lie! She lied about 70 million people witnessing Trump say he would subvert the vote at that first debate. One has to wonder if any Democrat watching her speak actually trusts her to lead.
Pence sort of answers @ 3:40. To his credit he does address the question itself. Kamala I don't believe was even conscious of the words in the question. (The very last question is an add-in from an 8 year old child. Pretty good question. That girl is going places. :))

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Nor am I. There's contradictory answers on all sides. Yes, SotH takes the office, no they don't. I don't think there is a guarantee after January 1 that Pelosi would be SotH. That's a seat as I recall that is voted in by the House majority.
I did find this from August as one pov. (Wouldn't it be worth the live feed to see NP's face should she lose re-election? :LOL: One can dream.)

FOX News 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (with video)
Published August 27
Judge Napolitano explains if Pelosi could become acting president if election results are delayed past Jan. 20
The Fox News senior judicial analyst runs through each scenario on 'Varney & Co.'

Napolitano further explained that if the Electoral College is unable to choose a successor, the election would go to the House of Representatives, not for a majority vote, but a vote by state, in which each state delegation would vote on their own, independent of their state's election results, and whoever has a majority of 26 states would become president until Jan. 20, 2025.

"That has happened," Napolitano noted. "That's how Thomas Jefferson was elected the first time around in 1800."

I've heard that as well. The part about fearing Trump won't leave should he lose this election. To my recollection HRC got that ball rolling. She's still fuming after all these years.
What's interesting, and I admit a bit concerning, was that very question came up in the first presidential debate. Biden in as much as asked Trump should he lose will he say there and now he'll leave the White House?
Trump refused to commit to an answer as pertained to a peaceful transition of power should he lose.

I can't find that part of the debate alone and the add on stuff isn't worth watching to that point.
I did find this with regard to the question and as it was the last question in the recent VP debate.
No surprise, Harris doesn't answer the question in the least. Boy can she lie! She lied about 70 million people witnessing Trump say he would subvert the vote at that first debate. One has to wonder if any Democrat watching her speak actually trusts her to lead.
Pence sort of answers @ 3:40. To his credit he does address the question itself. Kamala I don't believe was even conscious of the words in the question. (The very last question is an add-in from an 8 year old child. Pretty good question. That girl is going places. :))
Oh yeah Pence destroyed it by highlighting her parties hypocrisy as they still haven't had a peaceful transition. She couldn't say anything back.

Pence answered that 8 year olds question with such wisdom and kindness.

Harris basically talked about Biden lol

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
What a bunch of nonsense. I stopped watching in the first few minutes when the QAnon bunk was interjected as pertained to Trump at all in those moments. No such thing was discussed. Either from the media floor nor by Trump himself.
That's a dark propaganda piece. :(
Are you able to elaborate a little more. I missed the specifics of what you are claiming, but would like to understand if I have overlooked something key.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Are you able to elaborate a little more. I missed the specifics of what you are claiming, but would like to understand if I have overlooked something key.
The first three minutes should clear it up.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
This is your government at work. Elected by the people.......so whose fault is it?
Unfortunately, we all have to live with the stupidity of others.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
This is your government at work. Elected by the people.......so whose fault is it?
Unfortunately, we all have to live with the stupidity of others.
Fault can fall at the Churches door step. Losing their saltiness to preserve the culture. Then the people who out of corruption elect corruption. Then those elected follow the way of cultural corruption.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
I would think corruption was already present, pre-dating BHO's 8 year stint in the White House.
Not like this........Watergate was nothing compared to this. I've been a watcher of politics for a very long time, and while some antics and corruptions were part of the news cycle every year....sometime every day.....the building of a coup would qualify as the pit of politics.

This has been a coup against a freely elected president which actually started as soon as he came down that escalator.
And Obama's hands are VERY dirty. It is unheard of for a sitting president to encourage a coup, the actual over-throwing of an election.
It is disappointing to see people who have been given much, act like dogs in the manger.