This site..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

I have been apart of this site for a month now? Well.. I can already tell that God is moving through this site in his people.. BUT what I've noticed is that many of us are arguing.. dis agreeing.. yelling.. being sarcastic.. we gotta stop!! Yes, it's okay to be mad or angry about something somebody says but not to show it! All we can do about that thing that makes us this way, is pray about it.. pray for them!

We gotta start sticking together! Throughout this world, many of us are starting to break apart, just because of a little disagreement. That's why there is radical Christianity, religious Christianity, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses, catholics, Jews.. ecs ecs.. Since the beginning of people being around each other, they have begun to dis agree about something that was said and done.. So they go separate ways and tell others what they themselves believe, sometimes the people that they ended up going to agreed with that person. Same thing goes for the other person.. Well soon they formed groups.. Let's say one group were Jehovah witnesses who thought and believed this or that happened, or is happening.. The other group, hmm? Mormons! Let's say that.. and soon those two groups start going around telling other people what they believe, soon, there are tons of people..

We just keep separating, because most of the people only wanna be around the ones that'll agree with them! ...I mean seriously! It ends up not being a good thing, okay.. For example.. let's say this guy didn't like the super bowl team, yuh know the toughest guys haha.. well he went around saying that he probably could take em or he just doesn't think this or that of em.. Well he finds this guy who ends up being his friend, why? Because he agrees with him about those guys. So they end up going inside the room with all the football guys, intending to beat em up. Now picture them all buff.. His friend tells the guy who hates em, "Go ahead! You can take em." .......Do you actually think that friend is right? haha.. one guy, one tiny guy taking on about 30 football guys who are super buff!? lol.. Nah, a truuee friend would say the opposite haha..

What I'm trying to say is, we gotta learn how to stick together.. Read the Word more.. Talk to people who may disagree with you, so that you could take it in, consider it.. (not arguing back) and pray about it, ask God what his opinion is. Us Christians(like the bible says) are the ones that reign the earth for Him. We are high above all else.. We have Word in our hearts, and love(half of us) like no one else. We shouldn't be going around talking negative or dis agreeing with things, 'cuz as far as they know? Your the devil or your a bad person.. But really, your a Christian.. a child of God, but how your going around doing that, shows them otherwise. So think for a sec, we gotta start loving and less arguing.. Even if that other person is so wrong compared to your opinion? Say, "Okay, now may I share my opinion?" or just say "Okay.." don't get all fired up about it, or start arguing or dis agreeing and getting all sarcastic. I used to do this, a lot.. Well when I was spoken this, I felt so convicted. You are free to share your opinion.. God bless!! Love you all:)

Btw.. It IS okay to share your opinions on some cases.. but I think it's best to either ask
that someone if you may share your opinion or say it humbly.. With peace inside you, like if you ever get mad about something, calm yourself, and then speak.. I try this method all the time.. It's helping me..