thought id give it a go

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

ukkez

just notised this...
havent been on here for some time and now i am back i can have a blog.. thats nice.
my poor husband is hungry, been working all day, i better start making tea before he wastes away. my cat keeps scratching are tables, hes driving me made, i pray to god this evening that he could get him to stop that and that our dinner wont be burnt tonight. amen xx

G

COOL ANYTHING ELSE HAPPEN. WELL GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU MORE GOOD BLESSINGS TO TALK ABOUT. :):)