Thought someone could do with hearing this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sophia95

LOVE YOURSELF! Keep repeating to yourself - you are wanted, you are intelligent, socialable, likeable, kind, caring, BEAUTIFUL in every shape or form, and every other bad things you may think is wrong with you - you are the opposite . Your little annoying habits? ..GOD loves them!, he loves you! He knows every hair on your head! (Even knows how many you've also lost

S

Sophia95

Is the whole text showing? - doesn't seem like it on my phone. Hope you're all having a good day

S

Stranger36147

Even as a Christian, I still think very badly of myself. I don't feel that I'm the biggest loser in the world however I still feel like an exceptional loser. Whenever someone tries to tell me I'm not, I never listen and will argue with them about it.

I know that probably nothing good can come from having a negative self-image. Just feel like I have absolutely no good or exceptional qualities. The way a lot of people think of me and the fact that I'm unable to form close bonds with anyone sure doesn't help either. In other words, I have no friends and am always by myself.

As much as it seems like I'm trying to make people feel sorry for me, my honest intention was only to share my own personal struggle with this. I know there are others out there who are in the same position as me. Maybe one day, we'll actually make something of ourselves and be able to break free from these feelings. One can only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sophia95

Even as a Christian, I still think very badly of myself. I don't feel that I'm the biggest loser in the world however I still feel like an exceptional loser. Whenever someone tries to tell me I'm not, I never listen and will argue with them about it.

I know that probably nothing good can come from having a negative self-image. Just feel like I have absolutely no good or exceptional qualities. The way a lot of people think of me and the fact that I'm unable to form close bonds with anyone sure doesn't help either. In other words, I have no friends and am always by myself.

As much as it seems like I'm trying to make people feel sorry for me, my honest intention was only to share my own personal struggle with this. I know there are others out there who are in the same position as me. Maybe one day, we'll actually make something of ourselves and be able to break free from these feelings. One can only hope.

I know how you feel! Been there myself and I still am at times. Feeling not good enough is the worst feeling and I don't have the answer of solving this feeling. But what I do know that really helped me is knowing God is always there to talk to. So pray! You may not feel like it but even if it's a short prayer do it :) try busy yourself with hobbies! And if God wants someone in your life or for you to be close to he will do it! I truly believe that once you stop caring so much about not having people around you and stop depending on it to be happy that's when it happens!

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
you are wanted, NOPE
you are intelligent, Maybe
socialable, NOPE
likeable, NOPE
kind, depends
caring, depends
BEAUTIFUL in every shape or form, nope.

S

Sophia95

Of course you are!