Thoughts on Woodstock Anniersery and awakening

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 9, 2013
I have heard from some people from that time that is was a major cultural event. It was said to help define a generation. These events the like the bombing of pearl harbor, JFK death, The fall of the Berlin wall, and of course 9/11 make profound impact on our culture and how we live our lives. In 1994 the same people from that generation wanted to try to reproduce that moment for my generation. The result was less than stellar with violence and rapes; it truly shows you culture changing moments can't be planned. THESE MOMENTS HAPPEN WITH OR WITHOUT OUR CONSENT!!! Well the church plans marches on the Washington Library Lawn, promise keeper stadium events, see you at the pole, ect. All these grand events never lead to awaking or revival. So, its true God moves when he wills by his grace, yet we could be missing his move because we do not have ears to hear what he wants to do in this generation? While God moves by His Grace, any move of God began with people crying out for God's grace to come to their city, nation, or generation! "but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits." Dan 11:32 Do we truly know the LORD? We are told not to miss His second coming, but do we miss his gentle comings like when comes in the still small voice? "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! " Ps 46:10 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." 1Cor. 2:8-10. Are we open to the church service or gathering of friends where put ourselves on the alter as a living sacrifice? Are our hearts in tune with the Father that he might pour out his grace to us in the form of revival waves that we are overtaken by the breath, the length, and depth of his unknowable great love? Will be given the privilege of Mosses, Enoch, and Elijah to step into cloud of unknowning where his glory is? Are we anticipating at any moment that our God would rekindle revival fire again? I am not there yet, but I am getting closer! I joined this site in the hope that others had this desire pressing in there heart. However, in disappoint all I find is bickering on doctrine and casual how are doing conversation. If I wanted causally conversation I could go to any other worldly chat. I hope others see the small cloud in the sky like Elijah did it is the sign that rain is coming. The fire of God will once again burn the hearts of men. Oh that we would have revival chat, evangelism chat, testimony chat, or Miracle chat. Our God lives, moves, and has being in us his Children! The Word of God is near us even in our mouths we can hear his voice. So, where will the next move God happen? It all begins with you and me. Of course there will always be critics to any move of God? Let's hold on and see what spontaneous thing He will let happen among His people in our generation and our day!!! Oh well for know I will have to wait, but I do see a small cloud on the horizon.