thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter sarahjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sarahjo

Guest
I remember as a kid walking on the old dirt road by the house .I would see something I thought from a distance was a small animal or something moving ,but discover it was nothing more that a leave rustling in the wind .Oh man did it make me have millions of thoughts of what it was until discovering it wasn't really anything to worry over ,lol.I see many people running scared of things in life, not knowing even what the running from.I have learned many th...ings as I have gotten older and learned from where I have been. I want everyone to know that Jesus in your heart will heal all things and you wont have to run no more .You can look at whatever maybe on your path or road in your life and know your travels will be a lot easier at times ,yes some will be hard ,but he will never leave you. If you haven't asked him in your heart ,please do so soon ,May God bless you all ,hugs and love to you