Thread dedicated to the songs of commodoredude (also known as Roy Nel of Soul Harmonies) for your enjoyment!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 26, 2020
Hi everybody! SoulWeaver (together with Magenta) recommended that I post some of my songs with lyrics in a dedicated thread here. So I've attached some song lyrics for you to enjoy. I can't attach MP3 files to this thread so I'm providing the link to my Sound Cloud account for you guys to listen to the songs there. I want to write a song dedicated to this website and all of you guys; my new friends!

For a start, listening to "We've Come This Far (Don't Quit Now!)", "Praises To The Great I Am" and "Colonel Von Sting (with his left prosthetic wing). They're amongst my best tunes.

Enjoy!

Roy Nel of Soul Harmonies - Sound Cloud music archive

Attachments

G

Godsgirl83

so, you already told me I could share this on CC, I just had to decide where.
This seems like a good spot (and the "what are you listening to " thread)

Jun 26, 2020
so, you already told me I could share this on CC, I just had to decide where.
This seems like a good spot (and the "what are you listening to " thread)

You're welcome! Those were good places to post that video. How is your daughter and yourself? I dropped you an e-mail earlier on, offering my help to find resources for her (I'm going to assume she is autistic and needs the right help.) If you'd like me to help find resources and assist in making phone calls, I'll need you to tell me what you've already done and what hasn't worked. I don't want to contact somebody, only to have you tell me "I spoke to them already". We need to put our heads together to try things that haven't been tried before, to make the best progress possible.

I helped my Mom clean our house's aircon filter today; she showed me how to do it. Of course, we baked our brains out in the house which went up to 88 degrees, only having an ordinary fan to use in our lounge, so we both stayed in the lounge, enjoying the standalone fan for about an hour. Aircon is now back on. I chirped my Mom "what's cookin' good lookin'?" haha!

Have a great day! God Bless.