Thread Help with Font & Color

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

So I post in the treads a lot, I am frustrated with trying to figure it out so I thought I would ask. How in the world do you change your font and color of the font in the Threads? When I go advanced when I am typing a reply it only gives me these options

Miscellaneous Options
Automatically parse links in text
Automatically retrieve titles from external links Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif htm jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt

Thread Subscription
Notification Type:

Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.

so yep, frustrated. help plz?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
The options for color and font are at the top of the text box.
Capture2.JPG

A

AngelFlower

So I post in the treads a lot, I am frustrated with trying to figure it out so I thought I would ask. How in the world do you change your font and color of the font in the Threads? When I go advanced when I am typing a reply it only gives me these options

Miscellaneous Options
Automatically parse links in text
Automatically retrieve titles from external links Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif htm jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt

Thread Subscription
Notification Type:

Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.

so yep, frustrated. help plz?

I had that same problem with sending messages to other's sis i finally figured it out

what you do is go to Edit Opinions go down to the Editor Section Messenger/Editor Interface Click the arrow down and put it to Lange Formatting Controls:)

S

simplyme_bekah

I had that same problem with sending messages to other's sis i finally figured it out

what you do is go to Edit Opinions go down to the Editor Section Messenger/Editor Interface Click the arrow down and put it to Lange Formatting Controls:)
:p

:D thank you sooooooo much I NEVER would have figured that out! lol thank you everyone!!!

O

OFM

:p

:D thank you sooooooo much I NEVER would have figured that out! lol thank you everyone!!!
AMEN YOu can do this
now have LOTs of Disco fun every day!!!amen allwaysz zzzzzzzzz

Attachments

S

simplyme_bekah

AMEN YOu can do this
now have LOTs of Disco fun every day!!!amen allwaysz zzzzzzzzz
you are hilarious and crack me up!!! lol