Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Thank you God for placing the desires you have within me
Thank you for giving me peace in times of turmoil.
Please continue to mend me in my broken places
Threading together my heart
And although stitches may still linger on the surface
But is you, who have breathed into me and kick started my life again.

O

OwenHeidenreich

Thats what christianity is all about.

here, i think you would really enjoy this life changing lesson. Holy Spirit changed my life forever when I heard this guy, and Todd White. Thank Jesus for this gift that he died for us to have.

[video=youtube;Y3KGGTVLPf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3KGGTVLPf8[/video]

P

ptlman

When u let go and Let God, the words flow good. Continue to be a pen in His Hand and allow Him to use what He put in u!!!!!!

B

blueorchidjd

thank you so much everybody! for now on i'm going to let God write for me. :)