Three Earth Age's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Just thought I'd see what other's thiink about my understanding of this: Kinda relates to other threads..
Our Father made all souls at some point in time and the souls existence after that time was in spirit bodies, this is the First Age. This first age had to be destroyed because of Satan and the fallen angels, Satan and his angels were in trouble way before the garden of Eden. Lets go to THE WORD of JESUS The CHRIST.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Nicodemus was in a religion of the Pharisees, this religion exist today its Judaism.

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Nicodemus did not want to be seen talking to Jesus, and he said "we know that thou art a teacher come from God". The Pharisees are the we, these same ones will have Jesus killed.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This "born again" means born from above. This means born into this world age.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Nicodemus does not understand this "born again", like most people today.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

"Born of water" means born into this world age through the womb of woman. "Born of spirit" means the death of the flesh body, then the spirit body is born.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Friend flesh is not spirit, you have to die to be born of the spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Don't make this hard. The word Jesus means God incarnate in the flesh or born again into this world age. Our Father would not ask you to do this if He did not do it too.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

At death you are born of the spirit, you can't see them in a spirit body. Our Lord Jesus The Christ died on the cross for our sins, at his death He was born of the spirit.

John 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Nicodemus still does not understand, most people today are like Nicodemus. Are you blind to this or do you have eyes to see?

John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Nicodemus was high up the ladder of religion, a master is a teacher. Nicodemus knew religion but not our Father's Word, he was a teacher of a false religion.

John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Nicodemus was talking to Jesus The Christ and did not believe Him.

John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things?

Nicodemus could not deal with the truth of our Father's Word, he was blind to the truth.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

This is the key verse, you can't go to heaven unless you came from heaven. We were in the first world age, heaven, then we are born innocent through the woman into this age. Satan and the fallen angels would not be born of the woman, this is why they must die. They can't go to the eternity, the third world age, because Satan and the fallen angels would not be born into this flesh age. We move to the Book of Romans to learn about Jacob and Esau, in The First World Age.

Romans 9:11 (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

The children were Jacob and Esau, before they were born. Both had not lived in this flesh age to do good or evil.

Romans 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

Why should the elder serve the younger? Because of Election, Election means the chosen.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Esau was hated before he was born! Jacob was loved before he was born! How could this be? Because of what they did in the First World Age. Jacob must have been chosen because of his actions at the overthrow of Satan. Esau must have been on the wrong side.

Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Well friend is God unfair? God forbid. You must understand the three ages or you might think our Father is unfair. You do not remember the first age because you were born of women with your brain wiped clean, but our Father remembers what happened in the first age. Jacob I loved and Esau I hated. On to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Our Father knew Jeremiah before he was formed in this age. Jeremiah must have served our Father very well in the first age and our Father knew He could count on him in this second age. If this is not the case, then maybe you think our Father is unfair. God forbid! Lets go back to the beginning.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It says God created the heaven and the earth period. It does not say about time, this was the creation of the First Heaven Age and the First World Age. This creation was so far back in time, that there was no such thing as "time" as we know it, in the First Age. At verse 2 The First Age is over, remember you are born with a blank brain, that is why I think it jumps to the end of the First Age.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This is some of the words from verse 2, and what they mean, with the strong's number so you can check me out.
01961 was=became
08414 without form=confusion
0922 void=waste
Now lets read it. And the earth became confusion and waste. Do you think our Father creates confusion and waste? This is the end of the first world age. Not a lot is written about the first age, but it is written. Lets go to 1Corinthians to clear up some confusion.

1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

The creation in Genesis is a recreation after our Father ended the First World Age. Satan tried to take the Kingdom, so our Father ended the first age to give you a chance to make up your mind without the knowledge of the first age, to follow Jesus Christ or Satan. The end of the First World Age is written in Jeremiah, as our Father warns Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light.

This is the same event as Genesis 1:2.

Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

This is how it was at the end of The First World Age.

Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, [there was] no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Our Father left no one, He ended the first age, instead of ending His children.

Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place [was] a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, [and] by his fierce anger.

All the cities were destroyed at the presence of the LORD, this says it all! Children you were there, we all were. Wonder what side you were on or maybe you were one who did not care? Esau was one who did not care about his heritage. Jacob I love. Esau I hated.
The Three World Ages.

Ibe
"Ibe A Disciple Of Jesus Christ"
"Ibe In His Service"

S

shininglight

Just out of curiosity....do you study with Shepherds Chapel?

They are really the only ones that I have seen teach that we were in spiritual bodies before we were born into the flesh.

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
My Brother,

I studie our Father's letter,

6-day creation, all the race's

7th day our Father rested,

Thats the 1st earth age,

then 2nd earth age came Adam and Eve, and free will, Thats the first Flesh Bodys

Havent you read?, its written, its what our Father's wants us to know, its what the letter teaches

Please read the first six Chapture Of Genesis and ask for understanding!!

or try 2 Peter 3

I Hope this helps

Ibe,

Last edited:

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Well now,

Speak out Tell me what you think, Good are Bad, I was taught This before I had a Bible handed to me, Instructed to keep the 3-earth age's in mind while reading our Fathers Letter.. Its always helped me as to the story flow of the Bible.

Be for the Foundations of this World ,

God Bless,

“Ibe”

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
OK,
So no body responds, How about reading, 2 Peter 3

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:6 =1st earth age “That then was”
2 Peter 3:7 = 2nd earth age “which are now”
2 Peter 3:9 = The Lord is not slack concerning his promise

Who can hear the Gospel of the Three Earth Age’s
Try this one my Brothers and Sister read with understanding

Jeremiah 4:23-27
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jeremiah 4:23= 2 Peter 3:6 =1st earth age “That then was”
Jeremiah 4:27= 2 Peter 3:7 = 2nd earth age “which are now”
Genesis 1:1-2
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Our Father didn’t create nothing with out form, it became that way Friends at the first Earth
Age and the over throw of Satan and Falling Angels that refused the command
Ye must be Born Again= into the Flesh Age with free will to choose.
Read the Book of Jude the Falling Angels,
“Ibe”
“Ibe a Disciple Of Jesus Christ”
“Ibe In His Service”

S

shininglight

The three earth ages teaching all depends on the the gap theory or what is called Lucifer's flood. I'm not saying you are right and I'm not saying you are wrong but at least listen to sources other than Shepherds Chapel before you come to a conclusion.

This will take some time to complete but I recommend you watch the following seminar from start to finish and then decide for yourself if its right or wrong.

Blue Letter Bible - Audio & Video Commentaries - Kent Hovind - Creation

Oct 31, 2011
God is eternal, God is without time. You cannot divide God into ages, with differences for each age. God uses time to work with us, but God never changes at all with time. You can’t make any of God complicated and keep to truth. His creation is complex, with scientist still trying to figure out how He did it all, but His plan of salvation for us is simple. It is only that God wants us to live with Him forever, we can’t with sin, and God gave us a way to clean ourselves from our sin. That’s all

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
The three earth ages teaching all depends on the the gap theory or what is called Lucifer's flood. I'm not saying you are right and I'm not saying you are wrong but at least listen to sources other than Shepherds Chapel before you come to a conclusion.

This will take some time to complete but I recommend you watch the following seminar from start to finish and then decide for yourself if its right or wrong.

Blue Letter Bible - Audio & Video Commentaries - Kent Hovind - Creation
Thank You My Brother,

I'll will

God Bless

"Ibe"

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The gap theory is an attempt to mix in evolution with the word of God. I aint buyin it

B

ByGraceSaved

Gen 1:2 is talking about The Beginning condition of the earth -
Genesis 1:2:And the earth was without form(unformed), and void(unfilled, empty); and darkness [was] upon the face(surface) of the deep...
God created the earth which was unformed(no shape, no dry land, only water until
Gen 1:9: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry [land] appear: and it was so. ,

Gen 1:10: And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good.).

Darkness was on the earth because Light was not created until Gen 1:3:And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

This also brings a picture of the condition an unbeliever is in before salvation. We were in darkness until The Light shined-
2 Corinthians 4:6: For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:4: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Gen 1:2 is talking about The Beginning condition of the earth -
Genesis 1:2:And the earth was without form(unformed), and void(unfilled, empty); and darkness [was] upon the face(surface) of the deep...
God created the earth which was unformed(no shape, no dry land, only water until Gen 1:9: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry [land] appear: and it was so. ,

Gen 1:10: And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good.).

Darkness was on the earth because Light was not created until Gen 1:3:And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

This also brings a picture of the condition an unbeliever is in before salvation. We were in darkness until The Light shined-
2 Corinthians 4:6: For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:4: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
THE OVERTHROW

Ephesians 1:4

It is unfortunate that the word foundation has been used to translate katabolee which is a combination of a prefix meaning down and bolee which is cast as used in Luke 22:41. This bolee comes from the word ballo which is usually translated cast, but also thrust and throw. Kataballo is twice translated cast down.

This overthrow is first mentioned in Genesis 1:2. The result was waste and emptiness hence the words "without form and void" translated from tohu va bohu That the overthrow is the result of judgment is clearly seen in the other references to tohu va bohu in Jeremiah 4:23 and in Isaiah 34:11. See Companion Bible notes.

Although Genesis 1:2 speaks only of the earth being overthrown, 2 Peter 3:6,13 says that the heavens and the earth were overthrown. As we read through the reconstruction process in Genesis 1 we see that it includes the heavens. And Genesis 2:1 speaks of the heavens and earth that are now, after they were reconstructed in the 6 days.

Before the overthrow, Satan defied God and lost. The earth trembled and rocked to and fro. Darkness was upon the face of the deep, for God commanded the sun and it did not shine. There was a long era of this darkness on the earth. The stars were also sealed up so that there was not a glimmer of light during that long period of waste and emptiness, read Job 9:4-7. How this was done we are not told, by intense cloud or particulate covering or by some other force we do not know but scientists today believe at one point the earth had rings like Saturn, could these have formed from ice and dust that for eons covered the outer atmosphere?

In the days of reconstruction, God spread out the heavens, the firmament of Genesis 1:6. He trod on the heights of the sea, the water above even the mountains, for all the earth was then covered with water. And when the lights in the heavens shone again, there were the Bear, Orion, and the Pleides. The mention of the stars here shows that the stars were unsealed Job 9:8-10.

It is interesting to note that this Book of Job was being written about the time or just before Moses began to write about the creation and reconstruction in Genesis!

The Psalmist (Psalms 104:5-9) tells us some of the same story on the Truth about the reconstruction. Verse 5 tells of the creation of the earth that then was, verse 6 tells of the overflow of water, even above the mountains, verse 7 tells us that these waters fled at the Word of God. They hastened away. The mountains rose, the valleys sank to the place ordained for them to rest. Bounds have been set so that they cannot again cover the earth. This is speaking of the seas, not of rain that came down and covered the earth in the time of Noah.

"Ibe"

S

shininglight

Thank You My Brother,

I'll will

God Bless

"Ibe"
If you do happen to take the time to watch the videos I gave a link to, I would love to hear what you think about it when you are done.

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
If you do happen to take the time to watch the videos I gave a link to, I would love to hear what you think about it when you are done.

OK Yes Shinnglight,

I will watch it right now as I have the Time and I will let Ya know

Thanks My Brother

"Ibe"

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Ok Shinng Light,

Im sorry my brother ,, I just coundnt stand it ,,

I'll try again later but right now I caint
and sciencetolaogy I really dont listen to.

"Ibe"

S

shininglight

Ok Shinng Light,

Im sorry my brother ,, I just coundnt stand it ,,

I'll try again later but right now I caint
and sciencetolaogy I really dont listen to.

"Ibe"
Amen brother

I'm not trying to tell you what to think.....You have been around longer than me and I'm curious to see what you think.

Ibe

Banned
Apr 29, 2012
Amen brother

I'm not trying to tell you what to think.....You have been around longer than me and I'm curious to see what you think.
Well Brother, the Mysteries have been revealed to me, and my understanding is this,

Genesis1
26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

In Genesis 1 this is our Fathers Children 6-Day creation, “Spirit Body’s”
31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

This is where we get all the Race’s, Spanish, Chinese, Black, White, and so on
Don’t asked me to document where its says this “Just what I be leave”

Then our Father rested

Genesis 2

2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
This is the 1st earth Age

4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Now then because of the over-throw of Satan and the fallen angels, our Father made Man “FLESH” gave Him free will to chose between Satan or Him “Our Father” Thus starting the 2nd Earth Age

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Now then this is Adam “1st Flesh body” we still have all our Fathers Children don’t forget, all the Race’s (Man and Woman) from the 1st Earth Age “Spirit Bodys”

Now Then our Father made Eve don’t forget this is the 2nd Earth Age “Flesh”
21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Now Then there is a lot more to all this, but I don’t want to over load you all, Just read and ask for understanding.

So we still have all our Fathers Children “Spirit Body’s, 1st Earth Age
Adam and Eve Flesh Body’s 2nd Earth Age

Now then,
24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
So their Adam and Eve, Hummm

Now then,
1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
This serpent is Satan, I’m not gonna look up where he is called that but I can

So Satan from the first Earth age, Spirit Body, is talking to Eve 2nd Earth Age “Flesh Body”
I’m going to bypass their deal for now, But if you really read and look into it you should see the Sin

Now then
Genesis 3
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Now then we have Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Flesh Body’s 2nd Earth Age
8And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Now then we have Adam, Eve, Cain,
Hummm
Flesh Body’s 2nd Earth Age “flesh”
16And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

What did you read that? NOD? WIFE?
The Mysteries in our Father’s letter is being showen here read with understanding
The first six Chapters of Genesis The Three Earth Age’s …….

.2nd Peter 3= the three earth age’s

6-day creation all the race’s “Our Spirit Bodys” 1st Earth Age

8-day creation Flesh Body’s 2nd Earth Age “free will to chose” (test Age)

The tree of Life = Jesus

The Tree of Good and Bad=Satan

Sin in the Garden

3rd Earth Age Heaven right here on Earth with The Kingdom of God

The book of Jude= Falling Angels
“6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Spirit Bodys mixing with the daughters of Man, Flesh Bodys= Falling Angels
They refuse the command ye must be Born again thru woman “water” Spirit to Flesh

Hope this helps
“Ibe”
“Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ”
“Ibe In His Service”

Last edited:
May 25, 2010
Just thought I'd see what other's thiink about my understanding of this: Kinda relates to other threads..
Our Father made all souls at some point in time and the souls existence after that time was in spirit bodies, this is the First Age. This first age had to be destroyed because of Satan and the fallen angels, Satan and his angels were in trouble way before the garden of Eden. Lets go to THE WORD of JESUS The CHRIST.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Nicodemus was in a religion of the Pharisees, this religion exist today its Judaism.

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Nicodemus did not want to be seen talking to Jesus, and he said "we know that thou art a teacher come from God". The Pharisees are the we, these same ones will have Jesus killed.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This "born again" means born from above. This means born into this world age.

John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Nicodemus does not understand this "born again", like most people today.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

"Born of water" means born into this world age through the womb of woman. "Born of spirit" means the death of the flesh body, then the spirit body is born.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Friend flesh is not spirit, you have to die to be born of the spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Don't make this hard. The word Jesus means God incarnate in the flesh or born again into this world age. Our Father would not ask you to do this if He did not do it too.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

At death you are born of the spirit, you can't see them in a spirit body. Our Lord Jesus The Christ died on the cross for our sins, at his death He was born of the spirit.

John 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Nicodemus still does not understand, most people today are like Nicodemus. Are you blind to this or do you have eyes to see?

John 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Nicodemus was high up the ladder of religion, a master is a teacher. Nicodemus knew religion but not our Father's Word, he was a teacher of a false religion.

John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Nicodemus was talking to Jesus The Christ and did not believe Him.

John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things?

Nicodemus could not deal with the truth of our Father's Word, he was blind to the truth.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

This is the key verse, you can't go to heaven unless you came from heaven. We were in the first world age, heaven, then we are born innocent through the woman into this age. Satan and the fallen angels would not be born of the woman, this is why they must die. They can't go to the eternity, the third world age, because Satan and the fallen angels would not be born into this flesh age. We move to the Book of Romans to learn about Jacob and Esau, in The First World Age.

Romans 9:11 (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

The children were Jacob and Esau, before they were born. Both had not lived in this flesh age to do good or evil.

Romans 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

Why should the elder serve the younger? Because of Election, Election means the chosen.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Esau was hated before he was born! Jacob was loved before he was born! How could this be? Because of what they did in the First World Age. Jacob must have been chosen because of his actions at the overthrow of Satan. Esau must have been on the wrong side.

Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Well friend is God unfair? God forbid. You must understand the three ages or you might think our Father is unfair. You do not remember the first age because you were born of women with your brain wiped clean, but our Father remembers what happened in the first age. Jacob I loved and Esau I hated. On to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Our Father knew Jeremiah before he was formed in this age. Jeremiah must have served our Father very well in the first age and our Father knew He could count on him in this second age. If this is not the case, then maybe you think our Father is unfair. God forbid! Lets go back to the beginning.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It says God created the heaven and the earth period. It does not say about time, this was the creation of the First Heaven Age and the First World Age. This creation was so far back in time, that there was no such thing as "time" as we know it, in the First Age. At verse 2 The First Age is over, remember you are born with a blank brain, that is why I think it jumps to the end of the First Age.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This is some of the words from verse 2, and what they mean, with the strong's number so you can check me out.
01961 was=became
08414 without form=confusion
0922 void=waste
Now lets read it. And the earth became confusion and waste. Do you think our Father creates confusion and waste? This is the end of the first world age. Not a lot is written about the first age, but it is written. Lets go to 1Corinthians to clear up some confusion.

1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

The creation in Genesis is a recreation after our Father ended the First World Age. Satan tried to take the Kingdom, so our Father ended the first age to give you a chance to make up your mind without the knowledge of the first age, to follow Jesus Christ or Satan. The end of the First World Age is written in Jeremiah, as our Father warns Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light.

This is the same event as Genesis 1:2.

Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

This is how it was at the end of The First World Age.

Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, [there was] no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Our Father left no one, He ended the first age, instead of ending His children.

Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place [was] a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, [and] by his fierce anger.

All the cities were destroyed at the presence of the LORD, this says it all! Children you were there, we all were. Wonder what side you were on or maybe you were one who did not care? Esau was one who did not care about his heritage. Jacob I love. Esau I hated.
The Three World Ages.

Ibe
"Ibe A Disciple Of Jesus Christ"
"Ibe In His Service"

Can you say 'bullhockey'! I agree that one is not 'born again' until after the body die (this is the resurrection), but the rest of your interpretation is junk. You have added much to GEN 1 that is not there and cannot be proven by scripture. Such is the way of man and his craftiness. All you are doing is regurgitation someone else's vomited lies. Shame on you.

G

greatblue

Can you say 'bullhockey'! I agree that one is not 'born again' until after the body die (this is the resurrection), but the rest of your interpretation is junk. You have added much to GEN 1 that is not there and cannot be proven by scripture. Such is the way of man and his craftiness. All you are doing is regurgitation someone else's vomited lies. Shame on you.
Shame on us. I am a gnat when it comes to my own understanding of theological matters. I have been in error of arguing with Ibe, which is certainly something the devil prides in, not God. I will not do the same again. If we truly believe and trust God with our understanding, we give Him glory by submitting ourselves to the understandings of others, and then reflecting on our own. We should know enough that there is a world refusal to accept Christ because they held too fast to their ancestral teaching. And...it is Nicodemus who shows us that the beginning starts with being "open" to what Jesus is saying. If we just close ourselves off...it's bad news.

Jesus be the all!